Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked songs do not sync between mobile app and desktop.

Liked songs do not sync between mobile app and desktop.

I've logged out of all applications and logged back in, but the liked songs still do not sync from my desktop app to my mobile app and vice versa.
1 Reply

Hey there @alyssainwonderland,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

It might be worth checking if you've logged into the same account on both devices. On your mobile app, tap your profile picture at the top-left of the screen. Then, select Settings and privacy> Account. There, you'll see both the email and username associated with that account.

On the desktop app, go and tap your profile picture at the top-right> Account. You'll be redirected to your Account page. Select Edit profile button. There you'll see both your username and the email linked to the account log into your computer. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

If you've logged into the same account, would you mind sending us a full description of what you see on your side? Are you seeing the Liked Songs playlist completely empty? What is the device on which you can see your Liked Songs playlist as it should be? Send us as much info as possible.

Lastly, we'd also like to know if it's always behaved like that or if this behavior started after a specific event/update.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts