Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

All songs option has dissppeared

All songs option has dissppeared

Premium subscription user.

I have always gone to the tab that says songs and I shuffle all the songs in my library this has dissppeared. Why?

It is still available on my pc version. Without this option spotify has lost all its value to me.

I am very dissappointed by this.

If there is a way to restore spotify to the way it was previously please let me know

3 Replies

"songs" as you are used to is now called "liked songs" in the top of the playlist tab on the Android app. Instead of having separate actions to like a song and add them to the songs folder, now there's just one, you "like" songs. "Liked Songs" and the old "songs" folder are now one and the same. 

The liked songs tab is only song you clicked like on it does not include any other song on any albumn you downloaded my songs folder had about 10 times more songs than my liked songs folder now has

I too used all songs feature and did the shuffle.  Many other things are messed up with this UI update and considering leaving as well.  Just need to try out the competition.  Not sure who is really liking this new UI??  Many complaints out there and was hoping to find a topic based on just the new UI, but no luck so far. 

Suggested posts