Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Visualizer

Will the price increase bring in a classic WinAMP/Media Player visualizer option to listening on devices with screens (computer, Android TV)?

• Casual Listener
  • Will the price increase bring in a classic WinAMP/Media Player visualizer option to listening on devices with screens (computer, Android TV)?
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stops randomly on my Sonos

Been through the related threads on Sonos support and I have tried to reset my controller, remove Spotify etc. as pointed out in another thread. However Spotify still drops out randomly… I have now tested with another Music Service. Spotify is having...

• Regular
  • Been through the related threads on Sonos support and I have tried to reset my controller, remove Spotify etc. as pointed out in another thread. However Spotify still drops out randomly… I have now t...
  • 00weissert
  • 29 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobook time

Hello! Does anyone know how to see how many hours are remaining for the month for audiobook play on Premium

• Visitor
  • Hello! Does anyone know how to see how many hours are remaining for the month for audiobook play on Premium 
  • Maria
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify removed my track due to suspicious streaming. What can I do about it?

I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor.Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming".I do not, in any way deny that it could be the case (without my knowledge) but...

• Regular
  • I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor. Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming". I do not, in any way de...
  • PeterDenmark
  • Casual Listener
  • 102 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 102 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution One specific podcast will only play 1 second and then end.

Free User, USAWindows Desktop, Android Galaxy S22 FE My Question or IssueI've been having this problem for the last several episodes of this podcast (Tooth and Claw) and ONLY this podcast. Every other podcast, song, etc. works just fine. Tooth and Cl...

• Free User, USA Windows Desktop, Android Galaxy S22 FE   My Question or Issue I've been having this problem for the last several episodes of this podcast (Tooth and Claw) and ONLY this podc...
  • Jumps004
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback gets paused if Bluetooth headset is connected with multiple devices simultaneously

Hi everyone, We're seeing reports that the Spotify app keeps pausing audio whenever there are multiple devices connected to the same Bluetooth headset and the app is open on at least one of the connected devices. Special thanks to @growlybeard who pr...

• Hi everyone,   We're seeing reports that the Spotify app keeps pausing audio whenever there are multiple devices connected to the same Bluetooth headset and the app is open on at least one o...
  • Sindrom
  • Casual Listener
  • 127 replies
  • 66 likes
  • Bluetooth Multipoint
  • 127 replies
  • 66 likes

Doesn't play songs based on album anymore, just "songs recommended for you"

In the past after I finished listening to an album, it used to play songs based on the album/artist. Now it starts playing "songs recommended for you" after finishing an album. I want to hear similar genres/artists/albums to what I was listening to, ...

• In the past after I finished listening to an album, it used to play songs based on the album/artist. Now it starts playing "songs recommended for you" after finishing an album. I want to hear simil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts are now so much quieter than songs

Plan Premium Country US Device Pixel 7 Operating System Android 14 My Question or Issue Podcasts sound are now so much lower than songs. This has been happening for a month. Listen to any NPR podcast with any song for comparison. It applies to other ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Pixel 7 Operating System Android 14   My Question or Issue Podcasts sound are now so much lower than songs. This has been happening for a month...
  • listerhawk
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes

jocelyn flores xxxtentacion problem

Jocelyn Flores hasn't been the same for a day, it's by another artist and if I go to xxxtentacion's album ‘look at me: the album’ the song only has 20k plays and before it had millions. The song seems to be by an artist called "servis gosevilde aliha...

• Jocelyn Flores hasn't been the same for a day, it's by another artist and if I go to xxxtentacion's album ‘look at me: the album’ the song only has 20k plays and before it had millions. The song seem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have an issue with the end of songs randomly getting cut off.

It doesn't happen on every song and it's seemingly random. It happens on my Android mobile app. I happens on my laptop desktop app. My playback settings on the mobile app are greyed out and I can't change them but gapless playback, crossfade and auto...

• Casual Listener
  • It doesn't happen on every song and it's seemingly random. It happens on my Android mobile app. I happens on my laptop desktop app. My playback settings on the mobile app are greyed out and I can'...
  • LisaCD
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Older podcasts of EntreLeadership missing

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueWhy are the older podcasts of EntreLeadership missing?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue Why are the older podcasts of EntreLeadership missing?
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Thailand Music Countdown: T-Pop Now Hottest of the Month Contest

We are launching a new feature that will allow Spotify users to vote for the winners of idol shows directly on the app. We are starting with Thailand Music Countdown. Make sure you're on the latest version of the mobile app to see the latest function...

MihailY_0-1722420187666.png
  • We are launching a new feature that will allow Spotify users to vote for the winners of idol shows directly on the app. We are starting with Thailand Music Countdown.   Make sure you're on t...
  • lemonsharkk
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes

My liked song playlist is messed up

I have been using Spotify since 2012 and now it only shows songs back to 2015 and has missing tracks in my library. Says I have over 3000 liked songs but only displays ~1000. Sucks

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify since 2012 and now it only shows songs back to 2015 and has missing tracks in my library. Says I have over 3000 liked songs but only displays ~1000.  Sucks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution downloading songs to a flash drive

As a premium member, can I download some songs to a flash drive? The flash drive will be given to the sound person at a wedding to play the songs.

• Visitor
  • As a premium member, can I download some songs to a flash drive? The flash drive will be given to the sound person at a wedding to play the songs.
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Frequent glitches with Podcasts

PlanPremium for StudentsCountryNew ZealandDeviceSamsung Galaxy A21s My Question or IssueHeya, For quite some time now, I've been having intermittent issues with Spotify. Every couple of days (or weeks if I'm lucky) something seems to go wrong. The ma...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Students Country New Zealand Device Samsung Galaxy A21s   My Question or Issue Heya,  For quite some time now, I've been having intermittent issues with Spotify. E...
  • duis5
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution General Jam Issues

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 13 Pro Max My Question or IssueI have been newly frequently using the jam feature at work with some colleagues and have been experiencing some consistent issues. To put a list of some of them, I will start by prefac...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 13 Pro Max   My Question or Issue I have been newly frequently using the jam feature at work with some colleagues and have been experiencin...
  • CharlesViking
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

the search function has stopped working

The search function is no longer working. Was fine 2 days ago, patchy yesterday and after using the 'back' arrow a few times, it responded, but now there is nothing. I can't highlight and delete the previous search or use the delete buttons forwards ...

• Visitor
  • The search function is no longer working. Was fine 2 days ago, patchy yesterday and after using the 'back' arrow a few times, it responded, but now there is nothing. I can't highlight and delete th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes