Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Android][Playlists] For the love of God, please stop forgetting to autoshuffle my playlists

[Android][Playlists] For the love of God, please stop forgetting to autoshuffle my playlists

If I'm not following posting guidelines then please forgive me, I don't have time to learn all of the guidelines and Spotify makes it mighty difficult to provide feedback unless you post on these forums, which is another idea on what needs to be fixed

But back to the original problem, Spotify forgets that I literally ALWAYS shuffle my music, every time I play it. For 4 years, from 2016-2020, this was never a problem and Spotify had shuffle on automatically any time I played my music because that's how I ALWAYS play my music. And as of late, every 2 or 3 times I reopen the Spotify app I need to remind them that I literally ALWAYS shuffle. It's terribly annoying and I honestly may stop using Spotify because my music app that comes on my phone always keeps shuffle on.

Edit: To add to my complaints, when I tried editing this title spotify told me I had to verify my account first, which I have most definitely done, and then they never sent an email, but when I checked this post from desktop everything was fine. Whack.

0 Replies

Suggested posts