Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

(Android)Playlists wont load

(Android)Playlists wont load

My app will not load playlists. I've erased all data, I've deleted and redownloaded the app, I've restarted my phone, etc. I will click on a playlist and it will not go past the loading symbol. I have been having this issue for weeks. I used to have premium, but I dont anymore (can't afford it). 

Please, I desperately want to listen to music while doing other stuff again.

3 Replies

Same problem. On android samsung, on the spotify app, Stuck on screen shot attached when selecting stick playlists like "Rock This" and empty lists for daily. 

Open.spotify.com works fine via any web browser though.

Screenshot_20220815-144357_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20220815-144632_Spotify.jpg

Spotify no longer works when loaded to an SD card.

If you are using an SD card. uninstall the app, remove the SD card and then reinstall the app.

It should now play.

This seems to be an issue affecting many Android users as you can see in the posts on this forum but, Spotify seems to be doing nothing to fix the issue or even acknowledge it as a problem.

Oh well I'll just be forced to cancel my subscription and use a streaming service that actually works

Hey folks,

Thank you for the messages and for the info shared.

We're receiving some reports of this same issue on Android users. This is now Under Investigation by the internal teams and we hope to get it resolved as soon as possible. Feel free to add your +Vote and subscribe to this thread to be aware of any updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts