Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

App Fails to locate music after a reset

App Fails to locate music after a reset

K, I have continuiously reported this time and time again, and you dumb little children, keep trying to say "its my hardware" or "its my SD card" I would like a phone number to a proper customer support, not some egocentric who refuses to help with the situation, because its everyone else's problem and not his.

Since this is my 10th time posting this I guess I will repeat myself again, and I swear to god if any of you try to say "its my phone or SD card" It will prove that you just refuse to do the job you are paid too. Considering I have gone through 5 different SD cards and 3 different phones all with the same problem. So a hardware keeps changing but the problem doesn't? oh my goodness anyone with any sense of intelligence would see that its the app causing the issue not the device.

So the issue is, when I reset my device, the APP fails to locate the downloaded music. and I have to reformat my SD card to clear it from the device and redownload it again.

So where is the fix?

1 Reply

Oh look screenshots of your broken app, showing that the music is downloaded but your app won't recognize the music. How about that.

Screenshot_2015-10-12-12-38-18.png
Screenshot_2015-10-12-12-38-34.png
Screenshot_2015-10-12-12-38-36.png

Suggested posts