Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Audio not playing

Audio not playing

Whenever I listen to music on my phone, the first track I listen to plays as normal. After that, all tracks played have a problem. At some point in the song, the audio stops playing, but the audio time bar goes on. Sometimes the song even skips four seconds further, but doesn't play the audio anyways.

I checked all my settings and they're all fine. The same settings work fine on my tablet. I've searched the community, but no solutions helped solve this issue. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but the issue is still there.

Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Android 6.0.1. Free Spotify 7.2.0.1250.
2 Replies

If audio playback works fine on all your other devices, this is most likely a problem with your particular phone interacting with the Spotify app in a problematic way.  You said you already tried reinstalling the app, which is what I would usually recommend.  That is a very strange problem so the only solution I can think of would be backing up the apps on your phone and performing a factory reset.  This is a bit extreme but would most likely work.  Did Spotify ever normally on your phone or is this a new issue?

Was my response helpful?
Please like it and accept it as a solution!

This is the way it worked ever since I got this phone. And a factory reset would probably solve these problems, however this phone is two weeks old and having to reset, and reinstall all apps two weeks in is a bummer.

Suggested posts