Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Basic JS / CSS bugs

Basic JS / CSS bugs

Desktop app functionality regarding clicking on currently playing song for it to jump to that song marked in my playlist has been broken for probably 2 years now, ever since you retired the real client and switched to this crappy electron/js app.

Thers such obvious CSS/Js problems with it I'd be ashamed if I where a developer involved...

Also buggy on highlighted song when scrolling and the highlights remain on the same position or inbetween two tracks..  Sometimes I can't even scroll the playlist at all, some sort of crappy infinityscroll or something that keeps autoscrolling upwards while i activly try to scroll down.

currently some of these  (like i said OBVIOUS) bugs can only be resolved by restarting the application. orthers have just remained for years now - but should have taken 10minutes to fix if anybody cared. 

How about releasing a proper client again, preferrebly done by developers that know more than javascript - maybe even have a basic grasp of i dunno, computer science or a real programming language? thx bye.

0 Replies

Suggested posts