Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't Click on Add to Playlist Button

Can't Click on Add to Playlist Button

Hey all. Newcomer to Spotify here. I just downloaded the Spotify app to my Samsung Galaxy A10e and was initially finding everything to be fairly straightforward... right up until I tried to add a song to a playlist. When searching a song to add to a playlist, the "plus" icon to the right of the song won't let me click it. The icon seems to respond to my finger, but the song itself does not add to the playlist. When I first click on the "Add Songs" button on my blank playlist, it first takes me to a list of Suggested songs to add, and I'm able to click the "plus" icons next to those songs... but not the songs I manually search for (even when I search for songs that were IN the Suggested column). The only difference I can notice between the icons is that the Suggested Songs screen has a gray background and the Manual Search screen has a black background. Any advice on how to fix this problem? I've installed no screen brightness filters or apps beyond those that came with my phone automatically (the only fix I've been able to find online involves uninstalling those filters/apps... which I don't have installed anyway). Any suggestions, folks?

0 Replies

Suggested posts