Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't view any artists singles on Spotify

Can't view any artists singles on Spotify

Recently i have not been able to view singles for any artists on their page. When i search up the single i could find it but i cant see it on the artists page. Any fixes for this? Im using the most current android version btw.

7 Replies

Hello,

Have you tried the following?

• Restarted Spotify
  • Reinstalled Spotify
  • Restarted your device

If not, please give them a try and me know if it fixes your problem. If you need any help learning how to do any of the above, then don't be afraid to ask. 🙂

Have a good day,

Cate

@Catee wrote:

Hello,

Have you tried the following?

• Restarted Spotify
  • Reinstalled Spotify
  • Restarted your device

If not, please give them a try and me know if it fixes your problem. If you need any help learning how to do any of the above, then don't be afraid to ask. 🙂

Have a good day,

Cate

I've tried all of this but it still wont show the singles

Hmph.

I've been trying to recreate the same thing, but I can't seem to. Have you tried logging in and logging out? It sounds silly, but it might work.

Just tried that that and it is still is not working

Howdy!

My best bet is submitting a support ticket to Spotify here or dropping a tweet to @AskRockStars.

Cate

Same here on android. I can not see the singles/ep if I use a free account but with a premium account it shows normally.

same here, i even made a thread about it a few days ago, which this thread has confirm what i first thought. 

and that is a major bug is affecting only the Andoid app version of Spotify's artist single's section. and it looks like Spotify's gonna need to fix this asap and put the bug fixed version of the app up on Google Play store as soon as they can. 

Suggested posts