Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cannot delete random playlist

Solved!

Cannot delete random playlist

A random playlist appeared in the app that was titled "XDXDXD" and a random song was saved to my library. It was all Latino music, which I do not listen to as I do not speak Spanish. No one has access to my account and I've changed my password twice now, logged out of all devices and uninstalled/reinstalled the app. I still cannot delete the playlist. I've gone through the delete option, deleted all of the music out of it and renamed it and it is still there. It is showing in the "Recover Deleted Playlist" option on the website like it should have been deleted, but it's still showing in my app. *EDIT* It does not appear in my account on the website, just the app on my phone. This music has also made 2 of my daily mixes become Latino music even though all of the songs have been deleted. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Tried the recover playlist option then just deleted the playist again a couple times and it finally disappeared. My daily mixes are still messed up and apparently the only way to correct that is to listen to a ton of different music. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Tried the recover playlist option then just deleted the playist again a couple times and it finally disappeared. My daily mixes are still messed up and apparently the only way to correct that is to listen to a ton of different music. 

Suggested posts