Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Comprimized account

Comprimized account

Hi all,

I have been having issues with a facebook connected premium account. My spotify was being used by multiple unknown devices on and offline. I have changed all my email, facebook/spotify passwords more than once now and logged out all users but someone called 'Mitchell Hayman' is still able to use my account.

His device name 'Mitchell's Echo Dot' still comes up on my spotify connect options and its seems his spotify username is 'mitchellhayman' as he has took the liberty of following one of his own playlists (along with creating many others).

I am on the brink of cancelling my subscription as I am not paying a monthly subscription fee for someone else to use my account for free. There is also the obvious issue that my account is connected via facebook - if he has access to one he has access to the other too!

Any help would be much appreciated as I have already tried everything I can think of.

Bruce
2 Replies

I suggest you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Perhaps disconnect your FaceBook from your spotify account, www.wikihow.com/Remove-Spotify-from-Facebook and if else, you may simply have to cancel your subscription. But before you do that follow Joe's advice.

I hope it can be fixed

Suggested posts