Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Downloaded/Offline collection turning itself off

Downloaded/Offline collection turning itself off

First off sorry if this has another thread - hard to describe the problem to search for a solution.

My problem is that every now and again my downloaded collection will disappear - not the saved data requiring it to be redownloaded - everything that was toggled to be downloaded is untoggled. I have to go through my collection and re toggle all my regular albums I want offline, which is a real hassle.

Sometimes when I go through and select download again, it will appear saved pretty much straight away (seems like it found the saved data and didn't redownload).

Sometimes it only wipes downloaded albums and my playlists are still downloaded.

When this first started, I was using the app on the iPad to play the music and my Android phone to control it. After this happening a couple of times in a short period, I stopped this as it seemed like a problem with the ipad app telling my phone to not save any music as the ipad didn't have any saved music.

I have tried both local storage and sd storage, and reinstalling multiple times.

0 Replies

Suggested posts