Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Eng/PL] issue with downloading songs on prepaid card / problem ze sciaganiem piosenek prepaid

[Eng/PL] issue with downloading songs on prepaid card / problem ze sciaganiem piosenek prepaid

Hi All,

I have a strange issue. When I'm trying to download a song via mobile internet. When I'm using my standard card ( standards monthly subscription with T-Mobile) I am able to download songs on Spotify by using mobile internet. However when I switch card to prepaid one (Orange), I am not able to download anything. I am still able to listening to songs online however when I am trying to download anything to use it offline, it stops working. Is there any way to resolve that?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hej,

Mam dziwny problem. Gdy probuje sciagac piosenki za pomoca Internetu z karty prepaid (Orange) nic sie nie udaje  sciagnac. Gdy uzywam internetu z karty abonamentowej (T-Mobile) problem nie wystepuje. Czy spotkal sie ktos z podobnym problemem i czy jest jakis sposob na rozwiazanie tego?

Z gory dziekuje! 🙂

2 Replies

Are you using a dual sim phone? If so, you need to physically swap the sim cards.

Hi Joe.

Thanks for your reply! It works! Thank you so much :). 

Suggested posts