Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Favorite Songs not adding

Favorite Songs not adding

I was listening to the list of songs I favorited and I noticed a few songs I know I favorited never playing. When I checked my favorite song list the song were not there. I went to search for the songs to favorite them again but when I found the songs they were already favorited. I tried to unfavorite them and favoriting them again to see if they would be readded but they did not. Even the number of favorite songs in my lost did not change showing it wasn't even added. I can add the songs to a playlist and they do appear but I would rather just play my favorite songs. This seems to be only an issue on my phone because when I go on the spotify web browser or spotify program on my laptop the songs are there in my favorite list. I know it has no issue with me adding songs to my favorite list because I can go to any random song favorite it and it will appear in the list. Also not sure if it matters but all the songs I want to add but are not appearing are all in the same album. The pictures I added show the songs I favorited, the songs not appearing on my favorites list on my app but appearing on my laptop 

20180825_052926.jpg
Screenshot_20180825-051326.jpg
Screenshot_20180825-052544.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts