Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Gapless playback not working.

Solved!

Gapless playback not working.

When listening to a gapless album on Premium there is a jump between tracks and also the volume auto adjusts. Any way to stop this from happening? I have toggled 'gapless playback' under Settings. Samsung S5 Android app.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hiya. Gapless albums seem to work for me still - just checked Dark Side of the Moon. What's the album you're having trouble with - I'll have a listen. Incidentally, gapless only works reliably with streamed music - downloads and local files tend not to work.

As regards the volume changes, there's a toggle for volume normalization in spotify settings - usually best toggled off in my view.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey Joe (sorry),

Thanks that worked. I streamed the album (Nostradamus by Judas Priest) instead of downloading it and turned off the volume regulator. Problem solved!!!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hiya. Gapless albums seem to work for me still - just checked Dark Side of the Moon. What's the album you're having trouble with - I'll have a listen. Incidentally, gapless only works reliably with streamed music - downloads and local files tend not to work.

As regards the volume changes, there's a toggle for volume normalization in spotify settings - usually best toggled off in my view.

Marked as solution

Hey Joe (sorry),

Thanks that worked. I streamed the album (Nostradamus by Judas Priest) instead of downloading it and turned off the volume regulator. Problem solved!!!!

Suggested posts