Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Help Me, Please?

Help Me, Please?

I just paid for Spotify Premium, and I'm happy that there's no ads and I can skip as much as I want, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so I want to listen offline. In order to do that, I have to download the music to my phone. Three times a week, for four and a half hours, I'm at dialysis, and I stay connected to the WiFi, so that I can download music quicker. For the first time ever, my phone space was low, so I invested in a 32GB SD card. I thought I was getting a helpful tip on how to save music to the SD card by researching it in the Solutions section, but I did what it prompted to do, and there was no Storage selection in Settings, like it said. Also, all of the songs that were downloaded on Wednesday are being re-downloaded. I can't download at home, because it uses my data and goes very slow, due to my location. My question is, how do I download everything to my SD card and how do I get it to stop re-downloading songs? Also, are the songs that I downloaded, that are also re-downloading at the moment, still playable offline? I mean, the main reason I paid for Premium is so I could listen to my music offline. I've been very disappointed so far.
1 Reply

The storage selection should be at the very bottom of the settings screen.

Normally if Playlists are being re-download the issue is with the sd card. Try popping it into a pc and running chkdsk on it

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts