Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to download all saved albums

How to download all saved albums

With the old view i used to save albums and all the songs would automatically get a check mark. now that checkmark changed to a heart. Then if there was a song or two i did not liked i could just remove the checkmark and they would be gone. with the new view when you save an album, the songs remain unchecked/unliked and all of them are saved. you cant get rid of them from the library unless you unsave the album and manually like every song you want to keep BUT this wont let you view the liked songs separated as an album. i dont want to be listening to songs i dont like and having to make playlists for albums... 

the issue?

on the old view i could go to songs view on my cellphone and enable download and it would automatically download every song on every album had saved and this made my life easier because i would listen on my computer almost every day and saved albumb as i liked on my library and my cellphone would automatically download the whole album so i can continue listening on my car or while working out.

with the new view, when i save an album i have to do two things. either click download on every album i liked and saved on my computer so it downloads on my cellphone. its a PITA to go one by one

OR

select "like" every song on the album and then click save album so it downloads automatically on my cellphone.

How do i ge around this nonsense?

0 Replies

Suggested posts