Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I have no SD Card and it will not allow me to install

I have no SD Card and it will not allow me to install

I have a Mach Trio Stealth tablet and when I reinstalled Spotify it said it could not install because there was no SD Card. I have no SD Card and never have, yet I cannot install now. I have always had spotify on there but for some reason it wont allow me to install now. 

This is really aggravating. 

I have already seen the posts for re-install etc and I have tried. It continues to say there is no SD Card to store data and then goes blank. 

Help!

Thanks

6 Replies

How much free space does the device show and what version of android are you running?

Plenty of space as I just factory reset it. It is a 16GB tablet. It is android version 4.1. I had spotify on there since I have had it but after it malfunctioned and reset itself the first time, I was unable to load spotify for the aforementioned reasons. I can run every other app; Spotify is the only one requiring the SD card. Thanks for any insight!

Try uninstalling spotify one more time then use a file explorer and, if they exist, delete the folders below before redownloading spotify music from Play.

1. \android\data\com.spotify.music
  2. \android\data\com.spotify.mobile.android.ui

thanks. Will try it tonight when I get home and get back to you. I appreciate the time.

No worries - let me know how it goes please.

The POS tablet does not have a file explorer feature, but a "file browser". There were no files in it at all that showed up.

I uninstalled and reinstalled, and I kept get the same SD Card error. Why if there is plenty of memory does it need my SD card?

Suggested posts