Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Issues with latest update

Issues with latest update

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Having real problems since the latest update forced on us. My music library is unusable. I use Spotify like an ipod pretty much - to listen to new release albums, browse artists etc. But now the 'artists' section is in some weird messed up order and is impossible to use, plus the albums section doesn't work half the time, won't load  And in general the app is sluggish and unresponsive. Is there any way of reverting to a previous version? Or a fix? 

2 Replies

Just found something else.... the Android widget no longer works  At all. Tried to re-add and I get an error message too. I'm seriously considering switching to Tidal at this rate

Hey @gingerninja72.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

As you know, we recently rolled out a new version of Your Library, and we changed the way in which music saved. You can read up on all the changes here.

We regularly run updates to improve your experience with the app. The refreshed “Your Library” was developed to help you manage and access your favorites faster. It’s the first version of this update and we’ll continue to build on it based on your feedback.

As for the Android widget, could you let us know which widget you're using? If it's not one of the ones listed here, then this is not something that we can support, since they are third-party widgets.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions 😉

Suggested posts