Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Like Icon appears too large/at incorrect size

Like Icon appears too large/at incorrect size

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Google Pixel 5

Operating System

Android 12L

Spotify Version

Alpha Channel/8.7.10.127

Screenshot_20220222-164034.png

My Question or Issue

The like button appears too large/at an incorrect size randomly when opening the song full-screen view.  It doesn't happen every time, but I've recreated it on multiple occasions and have a screenshot example:

Screenshot_20220222-163131.png

3 Replies

Hi there @Maclean1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We're sorry to hear about this. We'd like to investigate this further.

Can you start with performing a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I performed a clean and install, and went to settings and cleared the cache.  The issue went away, but a new issue arose.  ~1400 liked songs that I had downloaded were showing up as not downloaded in the app, and not visible in offline mode.  In settings the app showed it was using 14gb of storage though, so the songs were downloaded.  After some troubleshooting for about 20 minutes I gave up and installed the stable version.

Screenshot_20220225-071443.png

Screenshot_20220225-071453.png

Also, before I installed stable, the "allow songs to download over cellular" switch crashed the app when used.

Hey there @Maclean1

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We can confirm that it's expected behavior of the app that the downloaded content is removed when reinstalling the app. However, it shouldn't appear in the storage either. 

Could you let us know what do you exactly mean with "stable version"? Additionally, just to make sure, have all the issues disappeared after installing that version or are they still present?

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts