Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lots of problems

Lots of problems

OK, I've had Spotify for a couple of months now and I pay for it.  I use it both on my computer and on my Samsung phone.   On my phone, if I download the music, a short time later spotify crashes and I need to reinstall it.   I have more than enough memory to handle it.  It only happens when I download it though.   On my PC if I try to listen to the music I have in a playlist (not downloaded), it plays a few songs and then the music disappears even though it shows it's playing a song.  I have to click next to have it start playing again.   Recently, I've been having errors trying to play stations based on a playist and just today, Spotify crashed trying to play a station and now when I try and open it, it attempts to load and disappears.

I thought I'd give it a chance to get better but all it's doing is getting worse.  I've found people complaining about the same issues I've been having so to post the same thing again is worthless.    I'll have to find another option soon.   Sick of trying to find answers to these problems, or workarounds to things I shouldn't have to.  

1 Reply

Have you tried a complete reinstall on both of them, installing from the website?

Liam

Suggested posts