Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline music gone...again

Offline music gone...again

After reading all the alleged fixes and whatnot a few days ago I did a full phone factory reset. Installed the bare minimum, installed spotify, downloaded once again my offline music (slightly above 1000 songs). Everything seemed fine. Played my offline music yesterday. This morning my phone decided that there is a Spotify update. It does the update and voilà...all my downloads are gone.

Please, please Spotify coding team. Fix this because it has become the most annoying thing ever. I don't want to stop paying you and go back downloading music from shady websites.

Please, I really really want to give you my money. Can you please fix the only feature that makes my paying useful?

Kind regards.

P.S. dear users, don't give me some useless uninstall, clear cache and whatnot solutions. They don't work. I did a full factory reset, a clean Spotify install and music still disappeared after an update a few days after my totally clean install. This is clearly a software bug.

Screenshot_20171009-072046.png
2 Replies

jup, gone again! same here....even disabled auto update in play store.

i am rly confused, because it still shows 7 gb on my extsd card, unlike last time where it just deleted everything from it. how to access those 7 gb? 

I have disabled the auto updates and haven't updated since then and my
music hasn't disappeared yet. Are you sure you did not update manually
(with update all, where Android tell you there are many apps to update) or
updated on Spotify start (sometimes it tells you there is a new version and
ask if you want to update).

Suggested posts