Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

On screen notifications

Solved!

On screen notifications

So does anyone know why Spotify feels it necessary to give me a homescreen notification on my phone every time I switch the song on my desktop app? It tells me what i'm listening to every time I go to the next song, and makes it impossible to do anything with my phone face up next to me while listening, because the screen just keeps flashing when I skip through a couple songs. On top of that, it's just not necessary. Anyone else experiencing this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm pretty sure there's a long thread about this somewhere (unresolved). I only see notifications on my S7 if I have spotify running there too. If I close spotify, I get no notifications while litening on another device.

I assume you get the notifications when spotify is closed on the mobile? What make and model is it? What version of android and spotify?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I'm pretty sure there's a long thread about this somewhere (unresolved). I only see notifications on my S7 if I have spotify running there too. If I close spotify, I get no notifications while litening on another device.

I assume you get the notifications when spotify is closed on the mobile? What make and model is it? What version of android and spotify?

Suggested posts