Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Order of different playlists changing

Solved!

Order of different playlists changing

Plan: Premium

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10 

My Question or Issue:

I don't remember if this happened before the most recent upgrade, but when I play a song on a playlist, spotify pushes that playlist to the top of my list of playlists. I want to keep my different playlists in a set order because there are ones that I listen to more than others that I want to always be at the top. Also visually, I'd like to keep some in a particular order.

Is there a way to freeze the order of the playlists themselves? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @MatildaOlivier,

It sounds like your playlists are being sorted by Recently Played. You're able to tap the "filters" button at the top and from there you can choose how you would like your playlists to be sorted (relevance, recently played, recently added, name, or custom order (which you can change on desktop)).

I'm on iOS, so it's a bit different, if I remember correctly. Do you have a three dot menu at the top of the playlist screen, or a symbol with three horizontal lines? That might be where you can find filters. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @MatildaOlivier,

It sounds like your playlists are being sorted by Recently Played. You're able to tap the "filters" button at the top and from there you can choose how you would like your playlists to be sorted (relevance, recently played, recently added, name, or custom order (which you can change on desktop)).

I'm on iOS, so it's a bit different, if I remember correctly. Do you have a three dot menu at the top of the playlist screen, or a symbol with three horizontal lines? That might be where you can find filters. 

Suggested posts