Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Perfomance Probleme seit vielen Wochen

Perfomance Probleme seit vielen Wochen

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9+, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy S10e, Samsung Galaxy S10+)

Operating System

(iOS 12, Android 10, Android 9,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Seit einigen Wochen hat die App bei mir viele Performance Probleme. Z.B. wenn ich in die Suche was eintippe wird das eingegebene nicht in der Leiste angezeigt, erst nachdem ich die Leertaste drücke. Wenn ich die App nach einigen stunden mal öffne und Musik starten möchte funktioniert es einfach nicht, der song startet dann erst 20 sekunden später und weil ich mehrmals draufgetippt habe um es abzuspielen startet es die ganze Zeit von vorne, heißt die App reagiert mit einem unheimlichen Delay und spinnt total rum.

Ich hatte diese Probleme bereits bei meinem Samsung Galaxy S9+ und jetzt auch bei meinem Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Mir sind die Probleme auch bei Apple Geräten bekannt und auch bei z.B. Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10+ und anderen Android geräten.

Translated with GoogleTranslator:

For a few weeks now, the app has had a lot of performance problems with me. E.g. if I type in the search what is entered does not appear in the bar until I press the spacebar. If I open the app after a few hours and want to start music, it simply does not work, the song does not start until 20 seconds later and because I have tapped it several times to play it, it starts all the time again, the app is called with an uncanny response Delay and totally spins around.

I already had these problems with my Samsung Galaxy S9 + and now also with my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. I am also aware of the problems with Apple devices and also with e.g. Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 + and other Android devices.

0 Replies

Suggested posts