Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Queue Display Error

Queue Display Error

Plan

Premium

COUNTRY 

Ireland

Device

(Huawei P30 Pro)

Operating System

(Android 9.)

My Question or Issue

I'm experiencing a constant error on queue display when swiping songs from play list into the queue. The song swiped in duplicates in the display and the duplicate version remains present when you scroll up or down.

This process repeats itself as other songs are added to queue until multiple duplicates muddy the play list display. This error previously occurred on Samsung Galaxy S8, so it's not new but its far more regular now. Eventually the queue crashes and the current song being played goes back to the start, with queue resetting to whatever the previous list was. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled app, cleared cache and this doesn't help at all. I've seen a couple of threads with similar issues. Is there a way to resolve? It significantly reduces the functionality of the app. 

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey there @Onasemi!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We understand that you've tried a reinstall and cleared your cache, but just to confirm have you followed all the steps for a clean reinstall to make sure you have the latest version and that any outdated files are removed.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

If a family member or a friend has a Spotify account, it could also be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts