Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Save list of songs to download?

Save list of songs to download?

I have a weird issue but want to try to reinstall the app first, it went well for 8 months but now since 2 weeks it goes bad. Issue described at the end.

I hate to reinstall because re doing my selection of songs to download will take a longggg time. So I would really like to save a list of what I want to download? A "flash" of what I have downloaded now in my phone? This is the feature I need the most with my Spotify, I am often out of network service.

Issue:

Help from technical support, is there a way to save my selection of downloaded songs so I won't have to manually do it when I re install?

My app is having a lag, every 15-20 minutes the music stop in the middle of a song, the time counter still goes on but no sound is coming out, no matter if it is on the cellphone speaker, a bluetooth device or with earbuds plugged in the 1/8 jack plug. When the song comes at the end (without any sound) the time counter will simply stop there and nothing happen until I open the app. The app doesnt crash, its still open, with the song I was listening, and when I click on what I was hearing when it failed, the song starts back again from the beginning, and it goes on for another 15 minutes until it happen again. It is always like that since 2 weeks, you understand it is absolutely frustrating!!

Also the bar showed when the phone is on locking screen only showing the song being played now, the pause, previous or next song does not work. It is there but  all buttons does not work.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, it worked well for 8 months but now I am very upset with how bad it goes. The downloaded songs is my main feature as I am often where there is no network. It is a pain to manually re select everything and we always forget some too...

Thank you for the help!

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Galaxy S9

Operating System

Android 9

0 Replies

Suggested posts