Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Send Button grayed out

Send Button grayed out

Hello 

I have tried searching for this but I can't find any threads on this subject. My issue is when I try to send a track to any of my friends on Spotify via my mobile app the send button is grayed out. It was fine until the latest update. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy 4 with 4.2 Jelly Bean OS I can send tracks fine via my laptop. Please help. Thank you 🙂 XxX

4 Replies

I am also having the same problem since last updating the app. It definitely worked before the update, now I can no longer send recommendations from the mobile app, only from desktop and web players.

I'm on a Sony Xperia U with Android 2.3.7.

Some people have reported not being able to share with non-facebook friends. Are you trying to share music with spotify friends? Are you following them?

I have the same problem with my android app. I cannot chose any spotify contacts and therefore the "send" Button is disabled. This problem only appears with the android app. Via Spotify on my windows Computer, I can choose spotify contacts and send messages without any problems.

Howdie Joe,

seems that it does not matter if facebook or spotify user. I tested it with both (and I'm following both).

I am plain spotify user on android and the button (for me never worked and) currently does not work on Galaxy S with 4.2.2 and also not on Nexus 7 (first gen) with 5.1.1. On both devices is version 2.7.0.883 installed. 

I want to vote for this bug, because it's essential for spotify experience to share music on a comfortable way, even if I'm mobile and even if I'm 'only' a simple non-fb-user.

Thanks for support,

Pilaw

Suggested posts