Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify app unusable

Spotify app unusable

Since the latest update (v3.0.0.965), my Spotify app is pretty much unusable.

Opening the app is not a problem, and my songs are offline like they should be. But when I start to play music it all goes wrong.

When I forward my songs, or try to go back a few seconds in a song, the app completely freezes. It seems like the app works a little bit better when I'm not connected to my speaker via bluetooth but still, it's rubbish.

Sometimes it will actually crash and restart my phone! (I get an error that 'system' has stopped) and (Spotify is not responding).

This also happens when I skip to the next song or go back to the previous song, basically making the app unusable.

It is just so frustrating because I simply can't play any music like this! Every time I play a song then a few seconds later it freezes up and there is complete silence.

I use a Lenovo K3 Note (VibeUI v2.5.2511).

1 Reply

Bump.. still having major issues 😞

Simply can't use this app on my phone because every time I skip to the following song the app simply freezes and I have to wait till my phone has restarted.

Also when I adjust the volume while my phone is unlocked, I get the error that "Notification Center" has stopped, which locks my phone..
This has to be fixed!

Suggested posts