Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify automatically logout and delete saved songs every 2 weeks (circa)

Solved!

Spotify automatically logout and delete saved songs every 2 weeks (circa)

Hi all, I'm facing a tedious problem, like title says almost every 2 weeks i open Spotify and i found i need to login again, when done if i go to my songs section i found that i need to redownload them all...i just can't figure out what's the matter!
Stand up and fight!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry for the triple post, just to say that i've solved reinstalling the rom on my smartphone, no more problems so far 😉
Stand up and fight!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Can you try reinstalling the app to see if that fixes the problem?

Hmm... well if you do that then you gotta wait 2 weeks to see if it fixes the problem. 😕

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'll try, see you in fourteen days 😛
Stand up and fight!

Maybe i should add that i have Spotify installed on 3 android devices, my ps4 and my pc, but i only activated offline music on my default android phone
Stand up and fight!

You can have Spotify on as many devices as you want, but you can only stream from one device at a time and you can have offline playlists activated on up to 3 devices.

So that shouldn't be the problem. I'm thinking there was a problem with the app and a reinstall might help.

I guess we'll see though.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Happened today, just 8 days after the reinstallation and the total redownload of my tracks...i really can't figure out what's happening!
Stand up and fight!

Ok! I can say that this happens every time the app gets updated! I've just updated Spotify and immediately opened it...it asks me to login and all tracks are gone!
Stand up and fight!
Marked as solution

Sorry for the triple post, just to say that i've solved reinstalling the rom on my smartphone, no more problems so far 😉
Stand up and fight!

What is a rom?

Suggested posts