Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify keeps stalling out on me.

Spotify keeps stalling out on me.

What's up?  So I've got a Droid Incredible and have been streaming spotify over wi-fi through my work's wi-fi and probablly about 10 times a day Spotify will just stop playing and usually pick it back up in a about a minute.  It's just getting really annoying and I'm thinking about canceling my preaminum account.  I work at an entertainment technology job and we have have incredbile wi-fi.  I even went to one of the IT dudes to help me with the settings.  I've never had this issue with Google music so I'm just wondering how I should go about solving the issue.  thanks.

4 Replies

It's probably a problem with the ram or memory being full, I have the same thing happening here except right when I start it. The quick fix is to just reboot your phone.

I've got the same thing but on my Mac book Pro. 

Falls out a lot during playing......

Try deleting cache and saved data within settings if the Spotify app. If that doesn't work then erase all data within settings/apps/Spotify in your android device. Good luck.

If you play Spotify regularly, just like you and I, Spotify needs to take a moment to catch up with itself. Google Music has been dealing with the same issues as of recently, I know that from experiance. The new music apps are just trying to make sure everything is working properly and sometimes in order to do that it takes a momment. Spotify is a great place for great music. 

Hope That Helps! 3 Have A Wonderful Day!

Suggested posts