Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify offline

Solved!

Spotify offline

Alright so I was wondering if I could download the songs on my external SD Card instead of my internal memory. I've got Xperia Z2.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ptK47,

You certainly can download songs to external storage, however, I must let you know that you will want to be aware that if you have restarted your phone, if you start Spotify to early it can cause issues where your songs aren't recognised as downloaded, redownload them and you will be good to go again!

Too setup Spotify to download songs to your external SD;

1. Click on the library button in the bottom drawer in the app, then goto settings (the cog on the top right corner).

2. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see an option called 'Storage', tap on it and it will then show you where your songs can be saved, tap 'SD Storage' and you will be set!

If you have any issues or need help with something else, don't hesitate to let me know!

Best,

Jordan 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ptK47,

You certainly can download songs to external storage, however, I must let you know that you will want to be aware that if you have restarted your phone, if you start Spotify to early it can cause issues where your songs aren't recognised as downloaded, redownload them and you will be good to go again!

Too setup Spotify to download songs to your external SD;

1. Click on the library button in the bottom drawer in the app, then goto settings (the cog on the top right corner).

2. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see an option called 'Storage', tap on it and it will then show you where your songs can be saved, tap 'SD Storage' and you will be set!

If you have any issues or need help with something else, don't hesitate to let me know!

Best,

Jordan 

Suggested posts