Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify over multiple devices

Spotify over multiple devices

Plan

Premium with 30 day free (just upgraded today)

Country

Australia

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(Android Phone and Tablet, Windows 10 PC, TCL Television

My Question or Issue

I have been a member of Spotify for a few years now and have recently upgraded again to premium to allow me to download listening on our holidays. I already had the app on my phone, but not on my tablet.

When using the tablet, it won't allow me to use my existing PC password, however, will allow me to log in without a password. But when I go offline to check for what I have downloaded, it just asks me to log in again. Have also tried the phone, and the same thing is happening.

1 Reply

Hi there @Dunmowin,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you confirm that you're logging in to the correct account? If possible, try checking your username/email by opening the desktop app on your PC and clicking on your profile icon at the top right corner > Account. This will open the account page where you can see your login credentials. Make sure you're using those + your password when logging in on the mobile app.

This article has some useful tips you can use in order to locate your main account, so feel free to check it out.

Could you also confirm you're switching to Offline Mode via the steps here? Something else that's worth trying is performing a clean reinstall of Spotify on your phone and tablet - just note that you'll have to redownload the content for offline listening afterwards.

If the issue persists, please share a short screen recording which captures how things look on your end so we can investigate further (make sure any private information like your email/password aren't showing).

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts