Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify reports that I have no internet connection

Spotify reports that I have no internet connection

I have AT&T as a internet provider with a 4G LTE subscription.  I have also been a premium subscriber for a long time since I dropped my satellite radio subscription.  I previously had a LG  G2 and it and Spotify played nicely for a long time. What I think was a random occurance is that spotify would stop playing a playlist and report that the internet connection had died.  AFter tinkering with it for awhile, I chalked it up to a bad phone and replaced it with  a HTC One m8.  AFter 2 weeks, I have the exact same problem.  Only this time, it happens without the screen timeout occuring.  I can still access the internet through the web-browser and facebook but spotify doesn't seem to see the connection until I kill the app and restart it.  I'd rather not switch to another service as I havea  good set of playlists built up, but this is incredibly annoying!

What I've tried.

Rebooting,

Uninstalling and re-installing,

Disabling power-saving,

Settings - Delete all files,

Logging out and back in.

Nothing seems to work, please help!

1 Reply

Can you confirm the software version your M8 is on? I know a lot of users were havng ifficulty with Mobile Data die to the customisation some Network Providers had put on the software of the phone, but a lot were saying once they got Lollipop this was fixed.

Plase confirm?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts