Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Stranger tracks during album playing

Solved!

Stranger tracks during album playing

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free

Country

Italy

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A50)

Operating System

(Android 9)

My Question or Issue

Why when I choose to play an album does Spotify include tracks from other albums too? Thanks a lot.

Screenshot_20200228-035833_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20200228-040147_Spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello Lex1177,

Before I became a Spotify Premium listener, I would also get songs added in smaller albums or playlists when I used the Free Version of the app; I believe it is part of Spotify's algorithm for Free Subscription Users, which can be a bit irritating at times when you just want to listen to one particular album, but it is just a part of the Free Subscription! I hope that helped explain a little :).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I already turned off the AutoPlay function that adds extra tracks at the end of the queue.

Marked as solution

Hello Lex1177,

Before I became a Spotify Premium listener, I would also get songs added in smaller albums or playlists when I used the Free Version of the app; I believe it is part of Spotify's algorithm for Free Subscription Users, which can be a bit irritating at times when you just want to listen to one particular album, but it is just a part of the Free Subscription! I hope that helped explain a little :).

Suggested posts