Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

The spotify android app does not show artists all music

The spotify android app does not show artists all music

Country

Hungary

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S8 plus)

Operating System

( Android)

My Question or Issue

When i search my favorite artists the potify turn me on to this artist page. But here i can find only 5 music and his albums. I cant find my favorite artist all songs. I can only search album by album. Most of my farvorite artists have more than 30 albums. So some times i need to search about 3-5 minutes for one track. i think i can stel this song faster than search on this platform. So what should i do. They want to fix this issue because if not i will dchose diferent type of soures for my favorite songs.

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that availability of content can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders. If you're having troubles finding content in the app, we'd first recommend taking a look at this support site article for more info.

On another note, if you're using the desktop app as well, there are some tips in this support site article to help you search content in the app faster.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts