Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What do I do if Spotify won't play anything? No matter if downloaded or not

What do I do if Spotify won't play anything? No matter if downloaded or not

It doesn't matter which song I select, it just won't play. I was listening to a song, and everything broke after that song was finished. I exited offline mode to check if that was the issue but it wasn't.
1 Reply

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Let's check this out together.

Do you receive any error codes when the music stops playing, or does the app stop responding and freeze? After restarting the app does the same thing happen and are the controls responsive? 

Try reaching your Settings. Swipe left or tap on your Profile Picture to get to the Settings and from there locate Settings and Privacy, then Tap Delete cache under Storage, afterwards log out of your account and log back in. That will trigger a re-sync of the app. 

Hope this helps out, If not could you attach a video recording of what's happening on your end and send it over with your next reply. You can attach it to your response in the forum, or alternatively if the file is too big you can upload it to Google Drive and send us a link in your response. Just make sure the Drive's privacy is set to public so we can access it. 

Keep us posted, 

Cheers!

MartinModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts