Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify usb

I have a peugeut bipper with usb media player, how can i sync spotify with my car? Any help?

• Visitor
  • I have a peugeut bipper with usb media player, how can i sync spotify with my car? Any help?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont want spotify web player and I dont want a random playlist...

... if the current music i've choosen - for any reason - cant stream to my android device.If i'm listening to Shostakovich - I dont want a random playlist with rap and 50 cent on next. If I'm listening to ambient synth - i dont want Hellacopters to s...

• ... if the current music i've choosen - for any reason - cant stream to my android device. If i'm listening to Shostakovich - I dont want a random playlist with rap and 50 cent on nex...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working properly on Samsung Galaxy S7 - Oops, something went wrong...

I really have no idea what the problem is, all I know is that it's Spotify causing the problem. So, when I want to listen on my phone I start up Spotify (Premium) and this happens in both online and offline mode, NO SOUND. Not in the headphones, not ...

• I really have no idea what the problem is, all I know is that it's Spotify causing the problem. So, when I want to listen on my phone I start up Spotify (Premium) and this happens in both online and ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mobile App - Play, Pause, and Skip Using Headphone/Headset with Controls.

Why all of a sudden am i no longer able to use my head phones to skip songs or increase of decrease the volume? I now have to get my phone everytime and its getting very tedious. This seems to have happened over night. Ive purchased new head phones s...

• Why all of a sudden am i no longer able to use my head phones to skip songs or increase of decrease the volume? I now have to get my phone everytime and its getting very tedious. This seems to have h...
  • Tinchojukic
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mobile App Android Issues

Hello Not sure if this happens to other people but sometimes when I open thr Spotify app, all my playlistd and saved songsnget stuck in a buffer loop and I cant access any music.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   Not sure if this happens to other people but sometimes when I open thr Spotify app, all my playlistd and saved songsnget stuck in a buffer loop and I cant access any music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No me aparece la sd para pasar mi musica

Siempre e tenido ese problema por algun caso que quiera transferir mi musica a la tarjeta sd NUNCA ME APARECE! y es un milagro cuando aparece la sd ya desmonte la tarjeta y la volvi a insertar y nada y ya me estoy decesperando y ya me pasa con 3 celu...

• Siempre e tenido ese problema por algun caso que quiera transferir mi musica a la tarjeta sd NUNCA ME APARECE! y es un milagro cuando aparece la sd ya desmonte la tarjeta y la volvi a insertar y nada...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists named "Loading...", cannot delete

I have a few playlists in my Spotify app that I had tried to import from iTunes. To be honest, I cannot remember how I went about that, but somehow I did it. Many of the playlists worked, but a few of them didn't. Instead of populating their names an...

• I have a few playlists in my Spotify app that I had tried to import from iTunes. To be honest, I cannot remember how I went about that, but somehow I did it. Many of the playlists worked, but a few o...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Play store Download problem

First of all, I want to install the Spotify application.After pressing the download button is installed in the normal way and 100% loading ... says.And then there's no Enough storage space the application cannot be installed error.But all the other a...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all, I want to install the Spotify application.After pressing the download button is installed in the normal way and 100% loading ... says.And then there's no Enough storage space the applic...
  • JesusP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song won't download on Premium

After the last Spotify update, the songs I try to save to my library are getting stuck in an eternal "downloading" cycle. They appear under the library itself and can be played while online but are not actually saved to the offline library. Any ideas...

• Casual Listener
  • After the last Spotify update, the songs I try to save to my library are getting stuck in an eternal "downloading" cycle. They appear under the library itself and can be played while online but are n...
  • Blackrain47
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Listen to some music even though I have premium

Hey,i have an Premium Account but i cant Listen to some tracks.Can anyone help me why and how I can listen to them.

• Hey, i have an Premium Account but i cant Listen to some tracks. Can anyone help me why and how I can listen to them.
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why wont I go premium with my spotify gift card

I've just paid for a $ 39 gift card and toped up my account but my account says I'm not premium even though I was sent a spotify receipt by email saying I had topped up. HELP

• I've just paid for a $ 39 gift card and toped up my account but my account says I'm not premium even though I was sent a spotify receipt by email saying I had topped up. HELP
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All Song Downloads Removed - 6th time

Hi,This is the 6th time all of the songs I have downloaded have had their downloads removed. This can be a huge inconvienence since I travel often and don't always have the wifi or time to download 2,000 songs over again. I have an Android phone. How...

• Hi, This is the 6th time all of the songs I have downloaded have had their downloads removed.  This can be a huge inconvienence since I travel often and don't always have the wifi or time to do...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have to be in internet to listen music

Ok after the last upgrade. I can't listen anymore music without internet.... And I am premium... And I still pay for it.... I tried EVERYTHING. Help me please!!!!

• Ok after the last upgrade. I can't listen anymore music without internet.... And I am premium... And I still pay for it.... I tried EVERYTHING.     Help me please!!!!
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist sorting doesnt work

I just downloaded spotify and created a playlist. Now I wanna change the order of the songs. When I "click" on the 3 points I only get the option to download, rename, share, go to playlist-radio, keep secret... But no point to change something. A fri...

• I just downloaded spotify and created a playlist. Now I wanna change the order of the songs. When I "click" on the 3 points I only get the option to download, rename, share, go to playlist-radio, kee...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify corrupting my SD card?

Hello, In one week's time (total duration I've owned my Galaxy S4, SanDisk 64 microSD card and spotify), I've lost all data on my SD card after I've done large spotify downloads + phone restarts. With the way Spotify stores all of its data, does this...

• Regular
  • Hello,   In one week's time (total duration I've owned my Galaxy S4, SanDisk 64 microSD card and spotify), I've lost all data on my SD card after I've done large spotify downloads + phone re...
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Corruption
    Galaxy S4
    microSD
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

All Downloads are gone after reboot// Can't login in offline mode

Hello,Sometimes I restart my android device.Whenever I do this, I have to log me in again. When I'm logged in again. After that All my Downloads are gone, but Spotify still has all the data amount (ca. 20GB) on the SD card. I tried to fix this, going...

• Hello, Sometimes I restart my android device. Whenever I do this, I have to log me in again. When I'm logged in again. After that All my Downloads are gone, but Spotify still has all the data amoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add to queue selections disappear after scrolling too much

Hi! If we have a few items selected on the current "play next" list and scroll down a full page, the selected items get unselected. Sometimes I just picked a bunch of songs and then I realized some weird behavior.. not actually listening to a bunch o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   If we have a few items selected on the current "play next" list and scroll down a full page, the selected items get unselected.   Sometimes I just picked a bunch of songs and then...
  • pimguilherme
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ANDROID NO SD STORAGE CHOICE ANY MORE 2017/7

I lost all the songs that I had on my sd card downloaded.... Now, in the options, I can't find the settings of the storage. my phone is a samsung J5 with only 8 Go.... Please help me ! It's neccesary for me that the downloaded songs goes to my sd car...

• Casual Listener
  • I lost all the songs that I had on my sd card downloaded....  Now, in the options, I can't find the settings of the storage.    my phone is a samsung J5 with only 8 Go.... Please he...
  • eruyaean2
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs missing and out of order when playing album in Android Auto

Here's my setup: Google Pixel XL running latest Android update, latest Spotify app, and using Android Auto in a new 2017 Honda Civic. My issue: when playing a downloaded album in Spotify on my phone, all tracks appear and the songs play in order. How...

• Casual Listener
  • Here's my setup: Google Pixel XL running latest Android update, latest Spotify app, and using Android Auto in a new 2017 Honda Civic.   My issue: when playing a downloaded album in Spotify on ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromecast Audio not appearing on Devices

I want to play my Spotify (Premium) account though my ChromeCast Audio device but it doesn't show up on my devices list. The CCA device is turned on and I have been able to play through my mobile to my CCA but am unable to do so through my laptop. I'...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to play my Spotify (Premium) account though my ChromeCast Audio device but it doesn't show up on my devices list.   The CCA device is turned on and I have been able to play through my m...
  • ftfoi
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes