Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Half my playlist disappeared

Hello! I hope someone can help me out. I have searched the forum but haven't found a solution to my problem. Last week I listened to one of my playlists on my phone (android) while I slept for about an hour. When I woke up, I noticed that the playlis...

• Hello! I hope someone can help me out. I have searched the forum but haven't found a solution to my problem.   Last week I listened to one of my playlists on my phone (android) while I slept f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why the **bleep** Spotify Premium keeps DELETING thousand of offline songs on my 2 offline devices?

Well, this is getting beyond annoying:I have spotify premium, regular payments, etc etc...I have 2 offline-enabled devices with a lot of offline music downloaded (a samsung galaxy S7 and a samsung galaxy tab s2)Every other day or so I find a number (...

• Regular
  • Well, this is getting beyond annoying: I have spotify premium, regular payments, etc etc... I have 2 offline-enabled devices with a lot of offline music downloaded (a samsung galaxy S7 and a samsun...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

Hi, I have Chromecast and Apple devices for streaming music at home. However, Spotify doesn't show Airport Express on available devices, only Chromecast. How can I enable streaming Spotify thru my Airport Express?Thanks for your adviceFausto

• Hi, I have Chromecast and Apple devices for streaming music at home. However, Spotify doesn't show Airport Express on available devices, only Chromecast. How can I enable streaming Spotify thru my Ai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local File Problem?

Hi. I downloaded MP3 file of Charlie Puth's Chandelier cover before. First time I failed to apply it on Spotify, but second time I succeed.However, that's not a problem. The file that I failed to apply still remains. It keeps catching my eyes.Is ther...

• Regular
  • Hi. I downloaded MP3 file of Charlie Puth's Chandelier cover before. First time I failed to apply it on Spotify, but second time I succeed. However, that's not a problem. The file that I failed to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! turn saved songs into play list when using android app

Hey guys. I have no computer available and wanted to convert my saved songs into a playlist that I can share. Any suggestions? Cheers.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys. I have no computer available and wanted to convert my saved songs  into a playlist that I can share. Any suggestions? Cheers.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android Wear 2.0: volume control missing after 2.0-update on Polar M600

After the Android Wear 2.0-update on my Polar M600, I can't control the volume anymore via the M600 watch (see attachment). Before the update, the M600 would display a diamond shaped control pad on the watch: left and right for previous/next track - ...

• Visitor
  • After the Android Wear 2.0-update on my Polar M600, I can't control the volume anymore via the M600 watch (see attachment). Before the update, the M600 would display a diamond shaped control pad...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Spotify is useless

Ok my Spotify simply does not play anything I want, if I try to play some new Playlist or something it simply does not do it. Please check the pics, but if a want to play something that I already played before or some suggestions work fine. Please he...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok my Spotify simply does not play anything I want, if I try to play some new Playlist or something it simply does not do it. Please check the pics, but if a want to play something that I already pla...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline content

Hi! I have two phones, both on the internet via the save WiFi. Phone 1 has a playlist which is saved to the phone. When I listen to music on phone 2 and then stream it via phone 1 (via available devices) and that particular track is saved on phone 1,...

• Hi!   I have two phones, both on the internet via the save WiFi. Phone 1 has a playlist which is saved to the phone. When I listen to music on phone 2 and then stream it via phone 1 (via avail...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play downloaded song without internet connectio

Hey hi everyoneI updated the appAnd after that the app doesn't allow me to play music without an Internet connection. Even if I have already downloaded the songsI have deleted the app and redownloaded the song and still the same problemI have spotify...

• Hey hi everyone I updated the app And after that the app doesn't allow me to play music without an Internet connection. Even if I have already downloaded the songs I have deleted the app and redow...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists missing on Galaxy S6

All of my playlists are missing on my phone. I can access them fine on my computer but they dont appear on my android. I've tried reinstalling, setting to offline mode and clearing the cache but I can't get them to appear.

• Casual Listener
  • All of my playlists are missing on my phone. I can access them fine on my computer but they dont appear on my android. I've tried reinstalling, setting to offline mode and clearing the cache but I ca...
  • johnsmosby
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung galaxy s7 crashes after spotify launch

Every time i open spottify the phone sizes and reboots, i have enabled the permissions but that did not work. is anyone having a similar problem and if so have they found a solution.

• Every time i open spottify the phone sizes and reboots, i have enabled the permissions but that did not work. is anyone having a similar problem and if so have they found a solution.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wi-fi

Meu spotify não está funcionando no wi-fi da minha casa, só nos dados móveis.

• Meu spotify não está funcionando no wi-fi da minha casa, só nos dados móveis.
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crackling noise after last update

Hello. I have a Samsung S7. Up until Friday, April 21, 2017 everything was fine. On that day I had three updates. YouTube, Google Movie Play and Spotify. After those updates, I started hearing a crackling sound while listening to music on Spotify (Yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have a Samsung S7. Up until Friday, April 21, 2017 everything was fine. On that day I had three updates. YouTube, Google Movie Play and Spotify. After those updates, I started hearing a crac...
  • danisuar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! samsung s5 crashes

Hi, Today Spotify keeps crashing on opening app on Samsung S5Have had no problem before.Rebooting does not solve problem.Re installing app does not solve provblem.Notb using SD card Solution thanks??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Today Spotify keeps crashing on opening app on Samsung S5 Have had no problem before. Rebooting does not solve problem. Re installing app does not solve provblem. Notb using SD card ...
  • BTIDMATT
  • 44 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 3 likes

Stops playing after 2 songs (PremiumUser)

My Samsung S4 will play 2 songs and then stop, you just have to open the phone back up and touch the spotify bar and it will start playing again. This only happens while on the radio (Streaming). It plays the songs in my library fine. I do not have w...

• My Samsung S4 will play 2 songs and then stop, you just have to open the phone back up and touch the spotify bar and it will start playing again. This only happens while on the radio (Streaming). It ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Self Service | Device Management

My account is being charged $9.99 every month ,how come my service was cutoff ?

• My account is being charged $9.99 every month ,how come my service was cutoff ?
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song jumps at the start

Every song I play, both streamed and downloaded, the song jumps at 1 second in before continuing to play. Anyone know how to stop this?

• Every song I play, both streamed and downloaded, the song jumps at 1 second in before continuing to play. Anyone know how to stop this?
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify starts playing randomly

How do I ask questions to the community?My samsung starts playing music through spotify by itselfs randomly. I need to ask ppl for help. #HowTo?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • How do I ask questions to the community? My samsung starts playing music through spotify by itselfs randomly. I need to ask ppl for help. #HowTo? Thanks
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs skip.....

Songs I have downloaded onto my phone skip like a scratched CD.They skip in the exact same place every time.It is almost every song I have on my phone that does it.I have gigaone internet so that's not the issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Songs I have downloaded onto my phone skip like a scratched CD. They skip in the exact same place every time. It is almost every song I have on my phone that does it. I have gigaone internet so th...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy s5 lows failing

Songs like Rabetao - Mc Lan, have high quality lows, but my device, when playing it in spotify fails, it does a weird sound of fail instead of the low, its not a p2 cable problem, because even on bluetooth or speakers it fails and its not a phone pro...

• Casual Listener
  • Songs like Rabetao - Mc Lan, have high quality lows, but my device, when playing it in spotify fails, it does a weird sound of fail instead of the low, its not a p2 cable problem, because even on blu...
  • Italo05
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes