Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I play songs that I downloaded from other websites? Youtube? Datpiff?

I'm new to spotify so I'm still trying to figure things out. A significant portion of my music on itunes was from youtube, datpiff, or other websites because some of the music I listen to is from artists that aren't on spotify yet, like my boyfriend'...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm new to spotify so I'm still trying to figure things out. A significant portion of my music on itunes was from youtube, datpiff, or other websites because some of the music I listen to is from art...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Quality

Hallo,I have buy Samsung Level on Pro headphones and I have a Galaxy S6 Edge.The headphones have UHQ Audio and the smartphone have UHQ Audio Upscaling.Spotify(Premium) supports UHQ Audio?

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, I have buy Samsung Level on Pro headphones and I have a Galaxy S6 Edge. The headphones have UHQ Audio and the smartphone have UHQ Audio Upscaling. Spotify(Premium) supports UHQ Audio?
  • scm-it
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! This song is not on my Spotify!

Hey guys,The song "see you again - wiz Khalifa" is nott on my Spotify anywhere i cant find it.

• Hey guys, The song "see you again - wiz Khalifa" is nott on my Spotify anywhere i cant find it.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cannot even withstand running in background

I had lot of issues with Spotify on my previous phone - but it was old.Now I recently bought a brand new, top tier smartphone (Sony Xperia XZ), and yet I face the same issues. When I start the process Spotify, all is fine, I start my playlist then I ...

• Regular
  • I had lot of issues with Spotify on my previous phone - but it was old. Now I recently bought a brand new, top tier smartphone (Sony Xperia XZ), and yet I face the same issues.   When I start...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Sync over Cellular" not working. Please help?

Hi all, When I turn on my "Sync over cellular" option, no downloading occurs, and when I return to an album to try to download, it says "Turn on sync over cellular to download" (even though it's already on??). I have no access to wifi so must rely on...

•   Hi all,    When I turn on my "Sync over cellular" option, no downloading occurs, and when I return to an album to try to download, it says "Turn on sync over cellular to down...
  • GemMuzz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

ANDROID DOES NOT CHANGE LANGUAGE

Good afternoon, My spotify does not change the language for portuges brazil, but it is only in my android smartphone that does not change, in other devices or web is normal in portuguese.What can it be?Thank you so much.

• Casual Listener
  • Good afternoon, My spotify does not change the language for portuges brazil, but it is only in my android smartphone that does not change, in other devices or web is normal in portuguese. What can i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play songs in a particular playlists

I've been searching for local songs from my country (Philippines) and I found plenty in Spotify, though it's quite annoying that some of them are not playable. WindowsAndroidAndroidI've tried both the Windows app and the Android app but none can play...

spotify.jpg Screenshot_2016-12-30-21-20-47.png Screenshot_2016-12-30-21-20-51.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I've been searching for local songs from my country (Philippines) and I found plenty in Spotify, though it's quite annoying that some of them are not playable.  Windows Android Android I've ...
  • IanKyles
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Songs cutting out early and no button to watch video ad

Hi all,I'm running Spotify on a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact with Android Lollipop.For some reason, everytime an ad plays it comes on early, stopping my song early and sometimes halfway through.I also have an issue where with the "watch now for 30 minutes ...

• Hi all, I'm running Spotify on a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact with Android Lollipop. For some reason, everytime an ad plays it comes on early, stopping my song early and sometimes halfway through. ...
  • Deisou
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • adverts
    cutting
    songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SD Card Option Returns, what about OTG USB Flashdrives

The way manufacturers are going is to forget about SD cards and exapandable memory. Apple have always done it, Motorola Nexus / Google did away with it, and I think it was written into the contract for Hewuei (SP) Nexus 6P to name but a few. After th...

• The way manufacturers are going is to forget about SD cards and exapandable memory.  Apple have always done it, Motorola Nexus / Google did away with it, and I think it was written into the cont...
  • stevenascott
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo utilizar mi cuenta

Que tal amigos, el problema mío fue que antes tenía 3 dispositivos conectados en mi cuenta, el caso fue que cambie de celular y lo reinicie y ya cuando puse todo al nuevo entre a mi cuenta y no me permite descargar mis canciones porque marca que ya p...

• Casual Listener
  • Que tal amigos, el problema mío fue que antes tenía 3 dispositivos conectados en mi cuenta, el caso fue que cambie de celular y lo reinicie y ya cuando puse todo al nuevo entre a mi cuenta y no me pe...
  • FranciscoJFA
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Playlist after audio books

Hey...I have a problem when I hear an audio book on my phone and on all my other hardware via Spotify ist follows automatically a playlist depending in that audio book. I will hear it to put me to sleep...And the bad music wakes mehr up. Could you pl...

• Hey... I have a problem when I hear an audio book on my phone and on all my other hardware via Spotify ist follows automatically a playlist depending in that audio book. I will hear it to put me to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

[ITA] Ho attivato spotify premium con l'offerta di un euro per tre mesi, per una settimana è andato bene poi mi ha iniziato a dire che non ho spotify premium

• [ITA] Ho attivato spotify premium con l'offerta di un euro per tre mesi, per una settimana è andato bene poi mi ha iniziato a dire che non ho spotify premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme sur family

Je suis sur le family de ma femme mais je n'arrive pas a ecouter ma musique quand elle ecoute sa musique qur son téléphone je vois ce qu'elle ecoute sur mon telephone comment dissocier leq compte s merci

• Je suis sur le family de ma femme mais je n'arrive pas a ecouter ma musique quand elle ecoute sa musique qur son téléphone je vois ce qu'elle ecoute sur mon telephone comment dissocier leq compte s m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Speichern auf SD-Card nicht möglich

Ich habe das Problem jetzt auch. Bis gestern konnte ich das noch unter Einstellungen festlegen. Kennt jemand eine Lösung?

• Ich habe das Problem jetzt auch. Bis gestern konnte ich das noch unter Einstellungen festlegen. Kennt jemand eine Lösung?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App keeps crashing and also app closes when clearing all recently used apps.

Hi there,You'll be happy to know I've recently joined Spotify and premium after previously using Google Play Music (I used to download my music and upload it there). Just a few problems I am having...Please note this is nothing to do with the power s...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hi there, You'll be happy to know I've recently joined Spotify and premium after previously using Google Play Music (I used to download my music and upload it there).   Just a few probl...
  • adamdevey
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists will not appear on mobile app and vice versa

Playlists will not appear on mobile app and vice versa, i have tried everything.I have tried to restart app, go offline and shut down firewall..Please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • Playlists will not appear on mobile app and vice versa, i have tried everything.I have tried to restart app, go offline and shut down firewall..Please help me.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Library

My library is not showing up in this new version of the app

• My library is not showing up in this new version of the app
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Bug? Now Playing Bar disappears with latest Android IOS style Update

On my ZTE Axon 7 phone as well as Samsung Tab S2 both using Android 6.0.1 and latest Spotify app the Now Playing bar that allows you to skip and pause dissappears whenever the screen turns off or if I switch to other applications. It does not come ba...

• Regular
  • On my ZTE Axon 7 phone as well as Samsung Tab S2 both using Android 6.0.1 and latest Spotify app the Now Playing bar that allows you to skip and pause dissappears whenever the screen turns off or if ...
  • GGROCH
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect does not connect to LG Sound Bar (360W) LG Music Flow

=== START OF TEMPLATE === Brief description of the issue: LG Sound Bar LAS855M (360W) LG Music Flow doesn't show up in the list of Devices. Same problem in my Nexus 9, LG V10, and Spotify 1.0.28.87.g8f9312a4 on my PC. I checked Chromecast and LG Musi...

• === START OF TEMPLATE ===   Brief description of the issue:   LG Sound Bar LAS855M (360W) LG Music Flow doesn't show up in the list of Devices.  Same problem in my Nexus 9, LG...
  • _Sergio_
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • LG
    LG Music Flow
    LG Sound Bar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes