Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Erneutes downloaden der Lieder

Hallo zusammen, über die Suchfunktion habe ich leider nichts zu meinen Problem gefunden.Jetzt zu meinen Problem :Immer nach ein paar Monaten meldet sich Spotify (App) auf meinen Sony Xperia Z1 ab und nach dem erneuten Anmelden muss ich alle meine hun...

• Hallo zusammen, über die Suchfunktion habe ich leider nichts zu meinen Problem gefunden. Jetzt zu meinen Problem : Immer nach ein paar Monaten meldet sich Spotify (App) auf meinen Sony Xperia Z1 ab...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

não tem letras nas músicas mesmo com soundhound

Baixei o soundhound e vinculei ao spotify, mas abri o app do spotify e continua sem letra da música

• Baixei o soundhound e vinculei ao spotify, mas abri o app do spotify e continua sem letra da música
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will use my mobile data plan even thouth I disabled it!

I have set mobile download off. I synched my playlists while on wifi.But during the last three weeks Spotify has downloaded more than 200MB on my data plan! I use it about 30 minutes every week day in my car.Where does that come from?I only have a 50...

• Casual Listener
  • I have set mobile download off.  I synched my playlists while on wifi. But during the last three weeks Spotify has downloaded more than 200MB on my data plan! I use it about 30 minutes every w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stopping randomly

Hi.Maybe every 15 minutes (sometimes 5 minutes sometimes 30 minutes) Spotify stops playing. Even I don't do anything on my phone.It stops playing much more often if I browse in chrome.Sometimes the app is closed. Sometimes still open and I have to pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Maybe every 15 minutes (sometimes 5 minutes sometimes 30 minutes) Spotify stops playing. Even I don't do anything on my phone. It stops playing much more often if I browse in chrome. Sometim...
  • Dvignos
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Intent to save the currently played song?

Is there an android intent to save the currently played to song my music?

• Regular
  • Is there an android intent to save the currently played to song my music?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Auto add songs to playlist instead of playing right away

As the title suggest I'm looking for a way (or 3rd party app) that enables me to use spotify as a jukebox so that if people search and click on a song in will not play but go to the end of a play queue. I know I can ask them to send the song to a cer...

• Regular
  • As the title suggest I'm looking for a way (or 3rd party app) that enables me to use spotify as a jukebox so that if people search and click on a song in will not play but go to the end of a play que...
  • Colster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Same set of songs plays every day. Did I break Spotify?

I listen to Spotify on an Amazon Fire while I am at work. I usually listen for a few hours per work day. For at least a few weeks, but maybe longer, I have been subjected to the same songs over and over and over day after day. I have had Spotify set ...

• Regular
  • I listen to Spotify on an Amazon Fire while I am at work. I usually listen for a few hours per work day. For at least a few weeks, but maybe longer, I have been subjected to the same songs over and o...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • repeating artists
    repeating songs
    shuffle
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Android spotify connect not working for DENON Heos

I have Spotify Android vs 5.8.0.1029 armV7 (release date 21-7-2016). I can no longer connect to my Denon Heos 7 and Heos 1. I have tried to switch off and on both devices, restarted my Android phone and switched off and on my wifi router. Problem per...

• I have Spotify Android vs 5.8.0.1029 armV7 (release date 21-7-2016). I can no longer connect to my Denon Heos 7 and Heos 1. I have tried to switch off and on both devices, restarted my Android phone ...
  • elizas
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is my menu bar still on the left

version 7.0.0.1369android 4.2.2 No bottom bar. Why?  

• Casual Listener
  • version 7.0.0.1369 android 4.2.2   No bottom bar. Why?    
  • River1910
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 problems with the app right now

1.) It is not possible to change the position in a playlist. I do not want to start the play and then change the order. I want to arrange the playlist in the app. And here is why: You may or may not have heard that playlists or mixtapes as I sometime...

• Music Fan
  • 1.) It is not possible to change the position in a playlist. I do not want to start the play and then change the order. I want to arrange the playlist in the app. And here is why: You may or may not ...
  • ArcticMe
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline with full wifi

I don't know why but my Spotify is always offline although i have full wifi. This happens only at home on my wifi (when i use data or another wifi it works good). I tried to restart the wifi router, delete & download app again, clear app data. Nothin...

• Visitor
  • I don't know why but my Spotify is always offline although i have full wifi. This happens only at home on my wifi (when i use data or another wifi it works good). I tried to restart the wifi router, ...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Message.

I fixed my problem, To all my community that helped me solve my problem. Thank you so much you're replys did help thanks once again community friends....

• Regular
  • I fixed my problem, To all my community that helped me solve my problem. Thank you so much you're replys did help thanks once again community friends....
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

All my Songs are gone (online and offline) from cell phone

Today, out of nowhere, all my songs (most of them just online) disappeared from my saved songs! But only in my cell phone, because when I log in with my computer they are there! What happend?My phone is a Moto G third generation.

• Today, out of nowhere, all my songs (most of them just online) disappeared from my saved songs! But only in my cell phone, because when I log in with my computer they are there!   What happend...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn off Equalizer on a Samsung device

I can not turn off Equalizer from my Samsung device . Equalizer disrupts the sound and this is very annoying . Help me please :))

• Casual Listener
  • I can not turn off Equalizer from my Samsung device . Equalizer disrupts the sound and this is very annoying . Help me please :))
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Crashing and Freezing constantly, flashing playlists

I am using the app on my Samsung galaxy s7. For about a week if i search for something in a playlist that search will keep flashing up even after ive deleted it until it eventually crashes. This bug does not carry across playlists.After the recent up...

• I am using the app on my Samsung galaxy s7. For about a week if i search for something in a playlist that search will keep flashing up even after ive deleted it until it eventually crashes. This bug ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App stops as soon as I try to play a song.

I have a zte zmax. I downloaded the app this morning, signed up, everything normal. As soon as I tried to stream the app just stops and closes out. I tried to uninstall, & installed it again but it didn't work. Restarted the device and nothing. Any s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a zte zmax. I downloaded the app this morning, signed up, everything normal. As soon as I tried to stream the app just stops and closes out. I tried to uninstall, & installed it again but ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! They are always "downloading" my songs.

Hi, my name's Brandon.I have a problem, recently I downloaded different "playlist". I chose to be downloaded in the "SD". The internal memory of my Samsung is 5 GB, therefore it is not possible to download my songs there. The problem is that when I f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my name's Brandon. I have a problem, recently I downloaded different "playlist". I chose to be downloaded in the "SD". The internal memory of my Samsung is 5 GB, therefore it is not possible to ...
  • Braan20
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App Stops Playing After a Few Songs...

I'm a premium user... I have playlists downloaded and streamed... I press play on a list containing hundreds of songs both downloaded and streamed... after a few songs the music stops. I look at the app and it's blank or a song will show but the forw...

• Regular
  • I'm a premium user... I have playlists downloaded and streamed... I press play on a list containing hundreds of songs both downloaded and streamed... after a few songs the music stops.  I look a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Note 3 drop down menu

Hey everyone, I'm having some issues with spotify I'm unable to correct. The drop down menu has turned into a giant blocky box with minimal information compared to the sizing. I've seen the new build of spotify on my desk partner's Pixel and wonderin...

• Hey everyone, I'm having some issues with spotify I'm unable to correct. The drop down menu has turned into a giant blocky box with minimal information compared to the sizing. I've seen the new build...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Messages

I'm having trouble with my subscription, I went premium right after I received ano email saying that I can go premium for 3 months for $0.99. I subscribe to the premium and I have proof I got my receipt, in my account it says I have premium. I'm get ...

• Regular
  • I'm having trouble with my subscription, I went premium right after I received ano email saying that I can go premium for 3 months for $0.99. I subscribe to the premium and I have proof I got my rece...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes