Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

N

I go into my playlist and it's not letting me choose songs...

• I go into my playlist and it's not letting me choose songs...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio isn't working anymore with Spotify

Hi, I can't establishe a connexion in Spotify with the Chromecast Audio. It isn't working neither on Android or iPhone (with 2 differents account). Other apps are working well, and i'm forced to broadcast the entire phone to listen to music on the Ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I can't establishe a connexion in Spotify with the Chromecast Audio. It isn't working neither on Android or iPhone (with 2 differents account). Other apps are working well, and i'm force...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloading my Songs isnt working

On my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge i cant download my songs . Does anyone know whats wrong here or can say me what to do?

• On my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge i cant download my songs . Does anyone know whats wrong here or can say me what to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

App not allowing login

The app is not allowing me to login. It says my username or password is invalid. When I click on 'forgot username or password?' It logs me in on the browser page after following the reset password instructions. However, when I go back to the app with...

• The app is not allowing me to login. It says my username or password is invalid. When I click on 'forgot username or password?' It logs me in on the browser page after following the reset password in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Speicher angeblich "voll"

Ich habe vor 7 Tagen von S5 auf S7 gewechselt, Seite dem Tag kann ich keine Offline Tracks mehr laden. Auf meinem Gerät sind 25GB und auf meiner Externen 110GB freier Platz. Aber egal wo ich den Speicher setze, nach zwei liedern heisst es der Speiche...

• Ich habe vor 7 Tagen von S5 auf S7 gewechselt, Seite dem Tag kann ich keine Offline Tracks mehr laden. Auf meinem Gerät sind 25GB und auf meiner Externen 110GB freier Platz. Aber egal wo ich den Spei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tablet doesn't offer storage options

On my phone and 1 of my tablets. I can have my offline music stored on my SD card.if I go to "settings" then "other" I have a "storage" option to put !y downloads on my SD card. On my 2nd tablet. It does not give me the option and I have the latest v...

• On my phone and 1 of my tablets. I can have my offline music stored on my SD card.if I go to "settings" then "other" I have a "storage" option to put !y downloads on my SD card. On my 2nd tablet. It ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Non-gap playing of non-stop album

Anyone know how to play an album that is designated as non-stop (one song flows into the other, as in a workout for step class or similar) to play from beginning to end? Without shuffle?Thank you.

• Anyone know how to play an album that is designated as non-stop (one song flows into the other, as in a workout for step class or similar) to play from beginning to end? Without shuffle? Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium feature can't be accessed

My premium account was activated in Indonesia. Right now i'm in Taiwan. Just now suddenly my account log out by itself and when i log in, the premium feature has gone.So how to activate my premium feature again?

• My premium account was activated in Indonesia. Right now i'm in Taiwan. Just now suddenly my account log out by itself and when i log in, the premium feature has gone. So how to activate my premium ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! S5 settings - Download using cellular

To play off-line the help says I need to turn this on in settings, but I just can't find where. Can someone please help? Thanks

• To play off-line the help says I need to turn this on in settings, but I just can't find where. Can someone please help? Thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App crashes on any action.

Spotify opens but I can't take any action cause when I touch any choice it immediately crashes.I'm using samung galaxy a7 android 5.1.1?????How can this be fixed?

• Visitor
  • Spotify opens but I can't take any action cause when I touch any choice it immediately crashes. I'm using samung galaxy a7 android 5.1.1 ????? How can this be fixed?
  • miguelfalbo47
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume

When i am connected to bluetooth in my car or in my house.The when every track changes, the volume automatically reduces to nearly zero.If I turn the volume back up on my phone, it will keep it there, until the next track changes.Unable to use spotit...

• When i am connected to bluetooth in my car or in my house. The when every track changes, the volume automatically reduces to nearly zero. If I turn the volume back up on my phone, it will keep it t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New SD Card

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out here. So I recently installed Spotify and had downloaded some albums already on the SD card, but I was thinking that I may need a card bigger in the future. IF I just copy everything from the previous c...

• Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out here. So I recently installed Spotify and had downloaded some albums already on the SD card, but I was thinking that I may need a card bigger in the fu...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What android version?

Can someone please tell me what android version is used with those photos in the attached? I accidentally uninstalled my good old Spotify so I downloaded the newest version and I don't like it. When I play a song, the main album art shows in the cent...

• Can someone please tell me what android version is used with those photos in the attached? I accidentally uninstalled my good old Spotify so I downloaded the newest version and I don't like it. When ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications on Android phone when playing on Windows PC?

Hello, really new to Spotify. I have installed it on my Android phone and also on my Windows 10 PC. When I am playing on Windows 10 PC I get notifications about the songs on my Android phone. Is this some bug? Or how do I turn this off. I want notifi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, really new to Spotify. I have installed it on my Android phone and also on my Windows 10 PC. When I am playing on Windows 10 PC I get notifications about the songs on my Android phone. Is this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search Function Not Working

I use a Galaxy S5 and my search function doesn't work at all. When I start typing anything in the field it says 'Ooops, something went wrong.' This is true whether I am on 4G or Wifi. Anyone else having this issue? I had this issue in the last versio...

• Music Fan
  • I use a Galaxy S5 and my search function doesn't work at all. When I start typing anything in the field it says 'Ooops, something went wrong.' This is true whether I am on 4G or Wifi. Anyone else hav...
  • the_gregster12
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Playlists not staying downloaded

So I have spotify premium. I've had it a long time on my android mobile but recently I installed it on my android car stereo.My playlists sync up onto the car stereo no problem, I download them and they play offline.But when the stereo is tuned off a...

• So I have spotify premium. I've had it a long time on my android mobile but recently I installed it on my android car stereo. My playlists sync up onto the car stereo no problem, I download them and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can we have a decent app compiled?

I have read every single post about the "Oops Something went wrong" and the conclusion is that the position of the moon affects the application behavior. This is the first app that request me to:-- Install-- Reinstall-- wipe Cache-- Remove SD-- Delet...

• I have read every single post about the "Oops Something went wrong" and the conclusion is that the position of the moon affects the application behavior.  This is the first app that request me ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in

• user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes