Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Casual Listener
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect and Bluesound Node

Hi, I am using a Bluesound Node network player, which supports Spotify Connect. Until recently the two were playing nicely together. But recently, I started having connection problems. The Spotify app will not connect to the Bluesound or commands fro...

• Hi,   I am using a Bluesound Node network player, which supports Spotify Connect. Until recently the two were playing nicely together. But recently, I started having connection problems. The S...
  • JBr1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't search

I just joined and became a Premium member. I want to get started and search for a song and can't find how. I hit the 3 bars and got a general menu, but no search. Please help!!Thanks

• I just joined and became a Premium member. I want to get started and search for a song and can't find how. I hit the 3 bars and got a general menu, but no search. Please help!! Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marshmallow SD card issues

HiAm using Sony's Marshmallow (concept) on my Xperia Z3.Everything works well except spotify. As others have reported, it is not possible to download to the SD card, even using the usual tips and tricks like reinstalling and clearing cache.(would lov...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi Am using Sony's Marshmallow (concept) on my Xperia Z3. Everything works well except spotify.   As others have reported, it is not possible to download to the SD card, even...
  • rafaelc0sta
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify disconnects from Bluetooth

After 5 or 6 songs Spotify disconnects. My other music apps work fine. Is there a solution to this issue.

• Casual Listener
  • After 5 or 6 songs Spotify disconnects.   My other music apps work fine.  Is there a solution to this issue. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Something went wrong"

OnePlus One, 5.1.1. Every time I try to use search, or browse to an artist or album from my Now Playing I'm given a "Sorry, something went wrong" or "Ooops, something went wrong" message. Is anyone else having this problem? Very frustrating, since I'...

• Gig Goer
  • OnePlus One, 5.1.1.   Every time I try to use search, or browse to an artist or album from my Now Playing I'm given a "Sorry, something went wrong" or "Ooops, something went wrong" message. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode - Spotify forgets what track I was up to in my shuffle, forces re-shuffle.

Hi, I've been a Premium user for about 3 months now and I mainly use Spotify at work on my phone in Offline Mode. I like to shuffle all of my playlists and ideally I only want to do that about maybe twice a week max as they are large and I want varie...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I've been a Premium user for about 3 months now and I mainly use Spotify at work on my phone in Offline Mode. I like to shuffle all of my playlists and ideally I only want to do that abo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded files are missing, or not?

Hi everyone, recently I had a massive problem (we're talking about proper 1st world issues here) with my spotify on android. few days ago all of my downloaded playlists appeared to need to download all my songs again (the ✓ is grey) which means they ...

• Hi everyone,   recently I had a massive problem (we're talking about proper 1st world issues here) with my spotify on android.   few days ago all of my downloaded playlists appeared to ...
  • Rwjensn
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there anyway to save music to the sd card without deleting all my playlists?

Hey i spent countless hours making playlists and saving albums (not on the phone, but stricktly for the online mode.) never tried the offline mode, but now im going on vacation and would like to save some music for the offline mode. I tried moving so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey i spent countless hours making playlists and saving albums (not on the phone, but stricktly for the online mode.) never tried the offline mode, but now im going on vacation and would like to save...
  • emrethesorcerer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid full montly for 3 month promotion

I was lead to a link where I could pay 99 cents for 3 months and I signed in and paid for it but when I checked the purchase it was the full 9 dollars for one month so did I just get scammed by spotify cause wtf

• I was lead to a link where I could pay 99 cents for 3 months and I signed in and paid for it but when I checked the purchase it was the full 9 dollars for one month so did I just get scammed by spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Three month premium offer

Why am I still getting ads when paid for three month premium offer?

• Visitor
  • Why am I still getting ads when paid for three month premium offer?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Mins Ad Free My Backside

What the heck?!?!. I watch one of your flipping video ads and I am told 30 mins ad free. That is a load of flipping horse crap. I am lucky to get through two or three songs without three more ads. I am getting more ads now than before your stupid vid...

• Visitor
  • What the heck?!?!. I watch one of your flipping video ads and I am told 30 mins ad free. That is a load of flipping horse crap. I am lucky to get through two or three songs without three more ads. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to v2.4, car Bluetooth is auto-muting

Have been using Spotify Premium in our 2014 Subaru Forester (non-nav, stock) since the day it left the dealer lot. I use a LG G2 android from Verizon. Haven't had an issue at all with Bluetooth, Gmaps navigation, phone calls, etc. No issues whatsoeve...

• Casual Listener
  • Have been using Spotify Premium in our 2014 Subaru Forester (non-nav, stock) since the day it left the dealer lot. I use a LG G2 android from Verizon. Haven't had an issue at all with Bluet...
  • warry86
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

How can I go back/pause/skip songs when I wake my phone up?

Spotify on my HTC One used to be controlled through the main screen when I would go on a jog. Now I have to unlock my phone and go into the app to skip or pause a song. I think it was the update, anyway to reverse the update to go back to the easy da...

• Spotify on my HTC One used to be controlled through the main screen when I would go on a jog.  Now I have to unlock my phone and go into the app to skip or pause a song.  I think it was the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

was told by rogers that i cant have premium because cellphone is not with rogers sorry

• was told by rogers that i cant have premium because cellphone is not with rogers sorry
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

starred playlist disappeared

I went on my phone and noticed my over 1k starred playlist was gone, not showing up on my phone or my ps4, never had this problem before i updgraded oddly. Went on recover playlist but it wasn't there which makes sense because I didn't delete it... a...

• Casual Listener
  • I went on my phone and noticed my over 1k starred playlist was gone, not showing up on my phone or my ps4, never had this problem  before i updgraded oddly. Went on recover playlist but it wasn'...
  • xenogamer21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify equalizer inside the car not working.

My problem in a few steps.: I listen to music before leaving the house with headphone's. So good at all. When i connect my mobile through bluetooth with my car the equalizer is not working anymore. Then i have to restart my mobile and launch spotify ...

• Gig Goer
  • My problem in a few steps.:      I listen to music before leaving the house with headphone's. So good at all.  When i connect my mobile through bluetooth with my car the equal...
  • BGRAGU
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Year in Music only tracking streamed music?

I thought the year in music was really cool, but the "Favorite artist and albums" seemed to be skewed. It said how many times each was streamed, and it seemed oddly low. Did it not track downloaded music?

• I thought the year in music was really cool, but the "Favorite artist and albums" seemed to be skewed. It said how many times each was streamed, and it seemed oddly low. Did it not track downloaded m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is STILL broken...

http://imgur.com/rjGIHkV

• Regular
  • http://imgur.com/rjGIHkV
  • Camranbant
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs ANDROID

Hello Is it possible to access to my personnal music with spotify ANDROID ? if yes how ?Many thanks for your help Best regards to all of you

• Visitor
  • Hello    Is it possible to access to my personnal music with spotify ANDROID ? if yes how ? Many thanks for your help  Best regards to all of you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved to sdcard, won't play offline. Says it has to be internal memory?

I have Spotify downloaded to my SD card(17+ GB). I moved it from my internal memory. After doing so, all my offline content (the max 3,333) was not available. Tried everything. Ultimately had to re-download all of it to my device, again. It takes up ...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify downloaded to my SD card(17+ GB). I moved it from my internal memory. After doing so, all my offline content (the max 3,333) was not available. Tried everything. Ultimately had to re-d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    device
    download queue
    memory
    sdcard
    storage
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes