Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

bluetooth problem / Samsung S3 mini

Hi there,since this morning I have bt connection problems with my headphones. The display shows "Bluetooth-Freigabe angehalten" (which means "bt connection stopped") and my headphones loose connection. After a few seconds it reconnects, but when the ...

• Hi there, since this morning I have bt connection problems with my headphones. The display shows "Bluetooth-Freigabe angehalten" (which means "bt connection stopped") and my headphones loose connect...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth connection with Porsche PCM does not work

When I play a playlist with my android mobile phone ( xperiaz3) on my Porsche PCM Entertainment sytem ( connection via bluetooth) the playlist starts to play but after every 15 seconds the next song is played resp started. With my old mobile phone al...

• When I play a playlist  with  my android mobile phone ( xperiaz3) on my  Porsche PCM Entertainment sytem ( connection via bluetooth) the playlist starts to play but after every 15...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify content blocked

I'am using a Samsung Galaxy s5. There is a option you can hide sensitive content. messages from Whats app, Facebook will be blocked so they can't be read on the lock screen of your phone. But when I use spotify the content also is blocked so I can't ...

• I'am using a Samsung Galaxy s5. There is a option you can hide sensitive content. messages from Whats app, Facebook will be blocked so they can't be read on the lock screen of your phone. But wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot get into my account!

I do not remember my password for my wisconsinlove account, it has 17 playlists, and is a premium account and the account I want connected to fb. I have tried everything, so I created a new accounto with a different email but I want my playlists or t...

• Casual Listener
  • I do not remember my password for my wisconsinlove account, it has 17 playlists, and is a premium account and the account I want connected to fb. I have tried everything, so I created a new accounto ...
  • BlondeGirlie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Make July's payment now with two credit cards

Please charge $5.00 to VISA card # Please charge $5.00 to VISA card #For my July Spotify Premium payment (for July only). A new and permanent credit card will be assigned to my account exactly on 08/12/15 to prevent any further declined or NSF charge...

• Visitor
  • Please charge $5.00 to VISA card # <snip - mod edit> Please charge $5.00 to VISA card #<snip - mod edit> For my July Spotify Premium payment (for July only). A new and permanent credit ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Please respond to email : phfb60@gmail.com
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

What does it mean offline if I'm connected to wifi????

• What does it mean offline if I'm connected to wifi????
  • Skellingtor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't open the app

• Casual Listener
  • RoyHS00
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening offline only once?

Just got Spotify. Went to listen to the playlist offline and I could only listen to the song once. Is this how Spotify works? Do I have wrong setting on my android tab? Thanks for your help

• Just got Spotify. Went to listen to the playlist offline and I could only listen to the song once. Is this how Spotify works? Do I have wrong setting on my android tab? Thanks for your help
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recent Increased in Data Usage

I use Spotify a lot, and I have the quality set to high, which it has been since I started using spotify, however recently my data usage for spotify has gone through the roof. My last 3 billing cycles spotify data usage ranged from 400Mb to 800Mb in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify a lot, and I have the quality set to high, which it has been since I started using spotify, however recently my data usage for spotify has gone through the roof. My last 3 billing cycle...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on tablet got same limitation as on mobile

Spotify say that without premium we can listen any song on PC or Tablet, and the random play is only on mobile. That's wrong, on my tablet (galxy note pro 12.2), i only have the fukin' random play. Spotify really sux. THAT is the legal offer of music...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify say that without premium we can listen any song on PC or Tablet, and the random play is only on mobile. That's wrong, on my tablet (galxy note pro 12.2), i only have the fukin' random play. S...
  • sapasss
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I am uninstalling spotify

I have read so many posts about this it makes me mad.I installed spotify today, and it hijacked my S5's lockscreen with a spotify Screensaver.I hate not having control of my phone you absolute wanders.

• I have read so many posts about this it makes me mad. I installed spotify today, and it hijacked my S5's lockscreen with a spotify Screensaver. I hate not having control of my phone you absolute wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromecast

I dont see were to enable chromecast.  Could someone help?

• Regular
  • I dont see were to enable chromecast.  Could someone help?
  • nicholelynne
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Can you download music if you have premium

Can you download your music from Spotify if you have the premium to your Android music media player or can they be save to your SD card

• Can you download your music from Spotify if you have the premium to your Android music media player or can they be save to your SD card
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

My card had zero balance and now I received an overdraft from the bank could you credit my 9.99 back

• My card had zero balance and now I received an overdraft from the bank could you credit my 9.99 back
  • ste_wilko
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! android and ipad

admin can please take this away, i found a way to make it done!   

• admin can please take this away, i found a way to make it done! 😃    
  • ste_wilko
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

External equalizers not working with Spotify

I'm using Spotify on a 2nd gen Motorola Moto LTE, Android version 5.0.2. I'm trying to get an external equalizer to work with Spotify, as the bundled one is close to worthless (as it doesn't allow setting the levels of the bands, just choosing betwee...

• I'm using Spotify on a 2nd gen Motorola Moto LTE, Android version 5.0.2. I'm trying to get an external equalizer to work with Spotify, as the bundled one is close to worthless (as it doesn't allow se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Equalizer
    Lollipop
    Motorola Moto 2nd gen
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S3 Spotify 3.3.0.988 Problem in bluetooth

Spotify version 3.3.0.988 for the bluetooth function to go to the next song, please update.

• Regular
  • Spotify version 3.3.0.988 for the bluetooth function to go to the next song, please update.
  • Mterre
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't Cancel my subscription. [Free Trial]

It says that I will be put on a free 7 day trial. HOWEVER, "Sprint Customers: Users accepting a trial will remain on Spotify Premium and will be billed up to $9.99/mo and may cancel at any time." I am a sprint customer. I DO NOT want to be charged. I...

• Regular
  • It says that I will be put on a free 7 day trial.  HOWEVER,  "Sprint Customers: Users accepting a trial will remain on Spotify Premium and will be billed up to $9.99/mo and may cancel at an...
  • flowers5203
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to have Spotify cache files to SD card on Moto G 2

hi everyone, even following the instructions, deleting cache than having loads more free space on my SD card I'm unable to have Spotify cache files on it.I use a Moto G 2.Anybody can help?

• hi everyone, even following the instructions, deleting cache than having loads more free space on my SD card I'm unable to have Spotify cache files on it. I use a Moto G 2. Anybody can help?
  • kkamil
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • cache sd card
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes