Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sorting options

Hello,My husband has the Samsung S8 and he is unable to sort any playlist on the spotify app. I have the Samsung S8+ and I am able to sort. Can anyone help me figure this out? We are on the same premium family plan.Thanks!

• Hello, My husband has the Samsung S8 and he is unable to sort any playlist on the spotify app. I have the Samsung S8+ and I am able to sort. Can anyone help me figure this out? We are on the sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • filter
    Filter Missing Feature Do Not Update
    Filter songs
    sort playlist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify aign me out on offline mode...

HiSpotify sign me out randomly, when sign me out in offline mode i can't sign in. In this situation i have to delete app's data and re download all my offline songs. I'm tired download all my songs 2 times in week. What should I do?

• Hi Spotify sign me out randomly, when sign me out in offline mode i can't sign in. In this situation i have to delete app's data and re download all my offline songs. I'm tired download all my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problème de connexion spotify android

Bonjour quand j'essaye de me connecté via facebook sur l'appli android, j'ai une erreur me disant connexion impossible veuillez réessayer plus tard.Alors que si je suis sur le site web je peux me connecter sans problème avec "connexion via facebook"

• Bonjour quand j'essaye de me connecté via facebook sur l'appli android, j'ai une erreur me disant connexion impossible veuillez réessayer plus tard. Alors que si je suis sur le site web je peux me c...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Download troubles

Ok so I have a few problems here, number one is that Spotify keeps removing the download on my music. Yes I've been online within 30 days, no I don't have too many devices registered for offline, I have one which is my phone. About 5times now I've re...

• Regular
  • Ok so I have a few problems here, number one is that Spotify keeps removing the download on my music. Yes I've been online within 30 days, no I don't have too many devices registered for offline, I h...
  • Douglaswilton
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renewing subscription

Got a new debit card. Tried updating payment info, and it refuses to go through. I've tried both my credit cards and even tested my mom's card, nothing. Why won't it update my payment info?

• Got a new debit card. Tried updating payment info, and it refuses to go through. I've tried both my credit cards and even tested my mom's card, nothing. Why won't it update my payment info?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chinese ads while I live in Finland

Hi! Why do U have chinese ads when I live in Finland anyway to fix this by myself

• Hi! Why do U have chinese ads when I live in Finland anyway to fix this by myself
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't save music to SD card set as internal

Hi, I'm having this problem where I can't save my music to an SD card which is set as "internal storage". There isn't an option in the settings to save in SD card which is understandable, because the card is set to show as internal storage. But when ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm having this problem where I can't save my music to an SD card which is set as "internal storage". There isn't an option in the settings to save in SD card which is understandable, because the...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't move tracks to SD card

For some reason I can't move my downloaded tracks to the SD card. I used to have the downloaded tracks on this card, but after I dropped the phone and the screen crashed, the person at the shop where I had the phone fixed removed the card without swi...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason I can't move my downloaded tracks to the SD card. I used to have the downloaded tracks on this card, but after I dropped the phone and the screen crashed, the person at the shop where...
  • lelek-kozodój
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't shuffle on "shuffle"

I used to be able to shuffle my playlists, but in the past couple weeks when it says it's shuffled it plays the songs, not in the order that I added, but plays it in the exact same order every single time. I now know exactly what song is about to pla...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to shuffle my playlists, but in the past couple weeks when it says it's shuffled it plays the songs, not in the order that I added, but plays it in the exact same order every single...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs no longer downloaded after app update

When I update the Spotify app on my Android phone, all downloaded songs are no longer marked as downloaded. I have to download the songs again to my phone. The updated app should be able to access the previous downloads and play them, but it does not...

• Casual Listener
  • When I update the Spotify app on my Android phone, all downloaded songs are no longer marked as downloaded. I have to download the songs again to my phone.   The updated app should be able to ...
  • tacozona
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Song Downloads removed

Since around one week all my offline downloaded playlists and songs get removed but only on my S8 and not my Tablet. It often happen overnight with the message that there a to many offline devices registered. But I only have two devices for Offline S...

• Since around one week all my offline downloaded playlists and songs get removed but only on my S8 and not my Tablet. It often happen overnight with the message that there a to many offline devices re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect problems

I have an annoying issue with Spotify. When I am playing my music, it randomly stops, and when I look at my phone, it asks me if I want to play in another device called "Agnese" through Spotify connect. I didn't even know about Spotify connect, never...

• I have an annoying issue with Spotify.  When I am playing my music, it randomly stops, and when I look at my phone, it asks me if I want to play in another device called "Agnese" through Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I remove cache and preserve my library?

I have a huge amount of songs that I once added but now I don't like them anymore, so I removed them from my library. Now that didn't free any space at all. It seems to be a thing for years already. Now there is the clear cache option. But I don't wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a huge amount of songs that I once added but now I don't like them anymore, so I removed them from my library. Now that didn't free any space at all. It seems to be a thing for years already. ...
  • Jenfammn
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Müzik kendiliğinden duruyor

Merhaba, yaklaşık 1 yıldır Spotify Premium kullanıcısıyım. Son 3 gündür indirmiş olduğum müzikleri dinlerken müzik kendi kendine duruyor. Bazen 20 dakika aralıklarla, bazen 10 saniye. Uygulamayı silmek dışında ne yapabilirim?

• Casual Listener
  • Merhaba, yaklaşık 1 yıldır Spotify Premium kullanıcısıyım. Son 3 gündür indirmiş olduğum müzikleri dinlerken müzik kendi kendine duruyor. Bazen 20 dakika aralıklarla, bazen 10 saniye. Uygulamayı silm...
  • 0 replies
  • 59 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 59 likes

How to SWITCH OFF SHUFFLE completely?

I am wondering how i can switch off SHUFFLE and which indicator shows me that SHIFFLE IS OFF. Whithin my android app theres always a green shuffle button shown. Tapping on this button results in nothing. Neither a color change of the button nor an ot...

• I am wondering how i can switch off SHUFFLE and which indicator shows me that SHIFFLE IS OFF. Whithin my android app theres always a green shuffle button shown. Tapping on this button results in noth...
  • LordyKillz
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Shuffle play
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problema al descargar musica

Cordial saludo,Tengo problemas al intentar descargar mi música al dispositivo movil, siempre me muestra que la musica ya se encuentra sincronizada en el dispositivo pero cuando trato de escucharlas en modo offline simplemente se queda en silencio. En...

• Cordial saludo, Tengo problemas al intentar descargar mi música al dispositivo movil, siempre me muestra que la musica ya se encuentra sincronizada en el dispositivo pero cuando trato de escucharlas...
  • gonzorron1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't save music on SD card

Although I have already formated the SD card as potable device, and have already cleaned all the saved configuration and etc, I am not able to save the music on the SD card.

• Although I have already formated the SD card as potable device, and have already cleaned all the saved configuration and etc, I am not able to save the music on the SD card. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Speicherort meiner Playlists SD card / interner Speicher voll

Hallo zusammen,Ich nutze seit einigen Tagen ein Huawei P8 mit einer 32gb Speicherkarte (die ist so gut wie leer) und 10gb internem Speicher.In den Einstellungen der Downloads von Spotify habe ich eingestellt, dass der Speicherort meine SD Karte ist, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo zusammen, Ich nutze seit einigen Tagen ein Huawei P8 mit einer 32gb Speicherkarte (die ist so gut wie leer) und 10gb internem Speicher. In den Einstellungen der Downloads von Spotify habe ich...
  • zorreyy
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes