Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't play any downloaded song without internet

I have premium and i have downloaded songs on my phone.Anyway Spotify doesn't play downloaded song without internet connection

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium and i have downloaded songs on my phone. Anyway Spotify doesn't  play downloaded song without internet connection  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jump to current track in the playlist

Hi,is there a way to jump to the currently playing track in the playlist?It is quite a standard feature (either jump to the position in the playlist or to have the playlist scroll along)And yes, I know that I can filter my playlist and find the track...

• Hi, is there a way to jump to the currently playing track in the playlist? It is quite a standard feature (either jump to the position in the playlist or to have the playlist scroll along) And y...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify deleting songs by it self

I've been a Spotify premium user for many years, on several android devices. The problem is haunting me on every phone that I've had. The problem is that my downloaded tracks just deletes itself and I have to listen to them using my data. I usually s...

• I've been a Spotify premium user for many years, on several android devices. The problem is haunting me on every phone that I've had. The problem is that my downloaded tracks just deletes itself and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • by
    Deleting
    it
    self
    songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloaded music in online mode??

Hi,where is the downloaded music played from while in 'online mode'?Is it from internet connection or from the storage card??

• Hi, where is the downloaded music played from while in 'online mode'? Is it from internet connection or from the storage card??
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot delete random playlist

A random playlist appeared in the app that was titled "XDXDXD" and a random song was saved to my library. It was all Latino music, which I do not listen to as I do not speak Spanish. No one has access to my account and I've changed my password twice ...

• Casual Listener
  • A random playlist appeared in the app that was titled "XDXDXD" and a random song was saved to my library. It was all Latino music, which I do not listen to as I do not speak Spanish. No one has acces...
  • brittbot
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

keep losing synced music

hi, I'm premium user. On my phone, I've synced tons of song to listen to them when I'm offline. And I've lost all of them. Vanished. I've retried several times to sync songs, and I keep losing them. Sometimes after one week, sometimes after one month...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,   I'm premium user. On my phone, I've synced tons of song to listen to them when I'm offline. And I've lost all of them. Vanished. I've retried several times to sync songs, and I keep losi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola tengo serios problemas ingreso el código de familia y este no me permite ingresar a Spotify pre

Hola tengo serios problemas para poder ingresar a Spotify premium family. Ingreso el código y este no es aceptado. y está correctamente escrito ya dos veces enviado. Lo mismo me pasó con mi malla de ingreso. Por favor requiero de ayuda para esto dado...

• Hola tengo serios problemas para poder ingresar a Spotify premium family. Ingreso el código y este no es aceptado. 😞 y está correctamente escrito ya dos veces enviado. Lo mismo me pasó con mi malla ...
  • sacredmask
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No aparece la opción de almacenamiento en la tarjeta de memoria SD

borrar datos y nada que se soluciona. Vuelvo a descargar y se guardan en el almacenamiento interno.Sony Xperia™ XZAndroid versión 7.1.1Spotify versión 8.4.3.479 armV7

• Casual Listener
  • borrar datos y nada que se soluciona. Vuelvo a descargar y se guardan en el almacenamiento interno. Sony Xperia™ XZ Android versión 7.1.1 Spotify versión 8.4.3.479 armV7
  • Tejero
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot edit playlists. It says they were made by Spotify.

I made two playlists last night and was able to add songs to them with no problem until now. When I go to my library the playlists are under recently played, but they say they were made by Spotify. The screenshot shows both of the playlists in my lib...

• Casual Listener
  • I made two playlists last night and was able to add songs to them with no problem until now. When I go to my library the playlists are under recently played, but they say they were made by Spotify. T...
  • qwerty_joe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Segundo Plano

Tengo un problema. Al minimizar Spotify, ya sea por abrir otra aplicación; la que sea, o bien, al irme a la pantalla principal; o bien, bloquear el teléfono, la reproducción se detiene como al minuto. Mi teléfono es el LG X Stylus, Android 6.0.1

• Tengo un problema. Al minimizar Spotify, ya sea por abrir otra aplicación; la que sea, o bien, al irme a la pantalla principal; o bien, bloquear el teléfono, la reproducción se detiene como al minuto...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com arquivos locais

Criei uma playlist com meus arquivos baixados pelo pc, porém, quando vou pelo app no Android informa que a playlist tem X músicas, mas quando abro não aparece nenhuma, somente a opção de adicionar músicas.

• Criei uma playlist com meus arquivos baixados pelo pc, porém, quando vou pelo app no Android informa que a playlist tem X músicas, mas quando abro não aparece nenhuma, somente a opção de adicionar mú...
  • D4R10
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Songs keep restarting or skipping on their own

I'm seeing a few threads with similar problems... After being a Spotify customer for over a year now just the past week songs have been restarting on their own 30-40 seconds in. Also songs are skipping to next or back on the play list randomly withou...

• I'm seeing a few threads with similar problems... After being a Spotify customer for over a year now just the past week songs have been restarting on their own 30-40 seconds in. Also songs are skippi...
  • Kendalllicht
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music has a mind of its own

When I listen on my phone, my music will change songs and start/stop without me telling it too. It just does what ever it wants. please help. I just want to listen to music while going to class.

• Casual Listener
  • When I listen on my phone, my music will change songs and start/stop without me telling it too. It just does what ever it wants. please help. I just want to listen to music while going to class. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scratching sound while listening to music

Hi everyone! I'm having this issue with my account. It's not an specific issue with my Android phone since I logged in to my account on an iPhone and the scratching sound was also present. It is a scratching sound that appears every 2-3 seconds, or w...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone!   I'm having this issue with my account. It's not an specific issue with my Android phone since I logged in to my account on an iPhone and the scratching sound was also present. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Downloaded songs are deleted/unloaded randomly without permission

I've been having this problem for some time now... Sometimes I'll check my downloaded albums and find that all of them have been removed from my cellphone storage. The albums are still being saved by Spotify on My Music... it's just the locally saved...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem for some time now... Sometimes I'll check my downloaded albums and find that all of them have been removed from my cellphone storage. The albums are still being saved by...
  • ympb
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Spotify Version 6.2.0.1028 on LG G4 Android 6 with VW Discover Media

Hello everybody, I'm using Spotify Version 6.2.0.1028 on LG G4 Android 6 and I'm connecting it via Bluetooth to a VW Discover Media.Playing music works fine.But the car-display always shows the last played song metadata (name/interpreter, etc.)So in ...

• Regular
  • Hello everybody,   I'm using Spotify Version 6.2.0.1028 on LG G4 Android 6 and I'm connecting it via Bluetooth to a VW Discover Media. Playing music works fine. But the car-display...
  • simfoo
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My songs disappoint

I have a Spotify premium. Normally my saved songs download automatically to My Phone. But when i turn off the automatic download, i cant listen my some of downloaded songs in offline mode.

• Regular
  • I have a Spotify premium. Normally my saved songs download automatically to My Phone. But when i turn off the automatic download, i cant listen my some of downloaded songs in offline mode. 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant start 7 day trial

Just installed spotify and registered and i cant start a 7 day trial it just says unable to connect. ( sorry for bad english )

• Just installed spotify and registered and i cant start a 7 day trial 😞 it just says unable to connect. ( sorry for bad english )
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes