Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

please check you have working sd card and enough space

please check you have working sd card and enough space

checked that, uninstalled reinstalled, unmounted sd card, rebooted, cleared cache and nothing works. i have a droid 4 and 4g on my sd card old version worked awesome. 3 hours into my 7 day premium trial. im usualy not bitter but im on a bus and stuck with pandora. the droid programing sucks, clearly your beta didnt work and your crazy "house cleaning" is a disaster.
3 Replies

You might have to follow the steps in section B step by step of this thread post. To get things running right again.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Android-Troubleshooting-Spotify/td-p/113082

It seems the new install of the new app removed the old app but did not remove the offline data and is causing there SC cards to fill up and run out of memory. So you might want to do this when you are home you can use wifi to avoid data charges.

did that, no joy

Yup. It was around that time that I cancelled my premium subscription for exactly this reason. I tried all this and went so far as to factory reset. This app hasn't worked on DROID4 in a loooong time. Now, Google Play Music gets my money. It's a shame. I prefer Spotify. I'd come back if they ever figure it out.

Suggested posts