Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

synching Spotify w/chevy mylink

synching Spotify w/chevy mylink

I have two 2014 GM vehicles with the mylink audio/media system. Until the most recent update, Spotify worked beautifully through the Bluetooth connection. Since the last update, however, a song will play perfectly fine for 5-10 seconds, then get interrupted by a few seconds of static/interference/distortion. It makes it impossible to listen to anything w/out wanting to smash your face through the windshield. The app still works fine through my Bluetooth headphones and speakers. It just seems to be a problem with the way it connects to Chevy mylink. Anyone have any suggestions?
4 Replies

Which version of the Spotify app are you using? maybe try using a different version (2.7 is known to be buggy and an update should be rolling out very soon)

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

The problem was happening with version 2.7. I just installed the newest update yesterday (version 2.8), but I'm still experiencing the same issue. How do I install an older version?

@icavalera wrote:
The problem was happening with version 2.7. I just installed the newest update yesterday (version 2.8), but I'm still experiencing the same issue. How do I install an older version?

Check my signature 😉

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Agreed, that would be a very powerful partnership...

Suggested posts