Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Car Thing Love

Car Thing Love

Can we just recognize the devs that worked on car thing. That thing just works as intended.

It amazes me how it quickly it connects to my phone (IPhone). I’ve never had a problem with this. 

I’ve pretty much started using it next to my computer instead of my car and playing music through computer. Think about the code that went into what I am doing here. I can connect instantly with my phone play music then choose the source of my computer. Now I can raise and lower volume on Spotify with car thing which is connect Bluetooth to my phone which is connect to wifi which happens to be the same wifi as my computer not that I’m even sure this matter. wth. I want to see this code that makes this happen. Not to mention it works without flaw. 

Why does it work so well we may never know, but someone spent some time making it do exactly what it was intended to do. Show you what’s playing connect via Bluetooth and just a touch more. 

2 Replies

I agree! I love my Car Thing. Which is why it's so upsetting that Spotify will be deactivating yours and mine in December '24. Enjoy it while you can! It'll be a brick in 2025

I HATE that the Thing is being discontinued! I love my Thing and being able to talk to it to change songs is way safer than fighting with my truck's screen while driving. I wish they would keep it around and I'd even be willing to pay for a subscription to be able to keep using it.

Suggested posts